• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't get it. I used to be able to post text walls in role plays inside mere minutes, but now I can barely do six sentences before my
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's definitely writer's block.

I've been writing for twenty years, and sometimes I just stare at the screen and either nothing comes to mind, or what does feels like "I've done this :red: before, try again" so I can spend one hour with a white .txt document open. When that happens, I go slaughter pixels in games until it goes away.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Please note that "until it goes away" may vary from a couple hours to a few weeks.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I know how that feels. Apparently, the time it took this feeling to go away with the second Dynasty of Data was an entire year.
    I've decided to stay away from TCF for a few days >.>
    I watched Catching Fire yesterday. Don't understand why people liked it. Looks like one of those sh*t movies where a lot was cut from the-
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Maybe I didn't find it that interesting because I never watched the first one.
    Or read any of the books.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    you aren't really going to get the second one if you didn't watch the first one, and I mean REALLY not get the second one. it's not like Harry Potter where each book/movie is a story all in itself that adds up to 1 grand story in the end, it is a direct continuation of the same story, the books end on cliffhangers is what I am saying.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    People need to stop mocking the LoTR movie-maker for making long-:red: movies, and realize that's basically the *only* way to port a book to movie format without :red:ing the books up majorly. It's kinda bad Rowling only figured that out with the latest book of the saga, all the Harry Potter books need three movies of four hours to be almost okay.
    X Bug Monotype Challenge. Only Pokemon: Vivillon. I can't find a frikkin' Caterpie.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Just because everyone else is making Pokemon related status'.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I did a Serena Locke/challenge. You could only use what Serena would of had as the rival. But, you couldn't use the pokemon until after that rival fight.
    We all know of the basic weapon classes, Melee, Ranged, and Magic. Within these classes, the weapons can be separated into multiple other-
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    2 Things about summoner:
    1. it's its own class, as some weapons have specifically summon damage, not magic.
    2. It has it's own subclasses, being "followers" (they follow you and attack, ex. sharknado, pygmies), and "turrets" (Usually have more damage, but stay in one spot and run out of time, ex. Frost Hydra, Queen Spider))
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I never really view summoner as a class, viewing it as some sort of magic subclass. Though, I do have a character I'm using right now that focuses on summoning damage.

Perhaps I'll 'see the light'. Though, it's going to be hell finding that Slime Staff...
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Do what @Yrimir did in their summoner playthrough. Get a slime statue, disarm a trap and put a trap for slimes, then farm. A lot.
    Gawen, I've tried to join RWBY at least three times in the past few weeks. Why am I not allowed to join? Or are the social groups just messing up?
    The things that I run away from just come back to haunt me, even here. I want to do something about it, want to show my opinion, but can't.
    If you don't want many alerts, never post on profiles of people who are popular...
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I commented on Steve's profile once.

I woke up to 47 alerts.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Yeah, don't post on the profiles of people who are extremely unpopular, either...
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Hell, at least it wasn't like it was back on ol' TO. There was this one status on my profile that was counted to have 182-200 comments on it. You had to click previous comments four times...
    So, I woke up today to find out my desktop was completely wiped (deleted), and now my internet's being slow...
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    That sounds a bit virus-ey
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Norton(the virus protection checker thingymabob that doesn't let you download anything) detected a virus when I got home. I got my desktop back, though.
    Typing speed is 38 WPM while only using my index finger... I got better.
    Gem
    Gem
    Cuddos. I can type 168 WPM.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    With one finger?
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I tought myself to type, I type pretty slow but I don't type really slow like some people who only use 2 fingers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom