Recent content by GeckoGaming

1. GeckoGaming

Xbox One NPCs ai working weirdly with water

All town NPCs (including pets) seem to be working a little differently in water than before, they keep getting "stuck" in the water and drowning despite nothing stopping them from leaving the water. They just stand still and act normally even when losing health. This makes it pretty hard to make...
  2. GeckoGaming

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Unless you shove something in their face and say "BUY IT!". Then they will happily buy dirt.
  3. GeckoGaming

Terraria Bad Ideas

:pumpking::pumpking:If you kill every type of enemy at least once, sans will come and kill you OVER AND OVER AGAIN. If you manage to defeat him then the world turns to Bad Time Mode which is basically a late game hardmode but EXTREMELY difficult. Now imagine that on expert mode! ;):pumpking...
  4. GeckoGaming

Sprites 1.3.6 idea's

I like it. It will need a crimson counterpart though. Also, what are demonite fragments? I could just be being a derp and forgetting something but are they in the game yet or are they one of your ideas?
  5. GeckoGaming

Sprites Lunar event monster drops

I like them all except the Fragmental Staff. I like the tool tips though.
  6. GeckoGaming

Items Expert Mode Dungeon Guardian

I don't think that is a good idea because it would change the model of the character, and no vanity or armour does that.
  7. GeckoGaming

Items The Mini Melter, prehardmode flamethrower

Actually, I don't think the flamethrower is craftable in a crimson world due to cursed flames being in the recipe. Maybe this could change that by replacing the cursed flames with the mini-melter. Or it could just be crafted using icor in crimson world.
  8. GeckoGaming

Items Expert Mode Dungeon Guardian

I can't help but notice that the dungeon guardian isn't a boss so it seems weird to give it a treasure bag.
  9. GeckoGaming

Items The Mini Melter, prehardmode flamethrower

I like the idea in general, but making a material for the flamethrower seems a bit off. Maybe it's just me.
  10. GeckoGaming

Sprites The Potent Potion

Well, I think that although it may be quite useless at the time of obtaining it, it is a nice addition to the game. And if it wasn't post-Moon Lord it would be too over-powered.
  11. GeckoGaming

Items Tinkerer's Workshop Ideas

Hi! Just to let you know, I'm new here so my ideas probably aren't as good as other people's. Anyway, here are my ideas for more tinkerer's workshop accessories. I'm not saying there's not enough, I'm just saying that more wouldn't feel out of place and I'm discussing my ideas. Putrid Scent...
Back
Top Bottom