Recent content by gehrigp29

1. gehrigp29

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Lol and I had standalone all figured out...now I need to figure out tMod
  2. gehrigp29

Hmm I have yet to try out the gyrolite mod but I probably will soon. I too would love to be able to help out the Ulterraria team in any way that I'm able be it crimson world testing cocept art or just plain ideas. As Venomalix knows I have also been looking for bugs and or watching for things...
  3. gehrigp29

Thats what I mean't by how I like that its standalone
  4. gehrigp29

I both like and dislike thats its standalone since because it standalone your more focused on finding the secrets in the mod, but on the other side you get to have the fun of really strange weapons combos.
  5. gehrigp29

Lol someone just asked that a few posts before you All you had to do was scroll up
  6. gehrigp29

Is there an aproximate release date for 1.2 that I could have?
  7. gehrigp29

The mod on the first page is the newest download avaible but 1.2 of it is coming out in a few weeks
  8. gehrigp29

Which Equirifle do you personally like better?
  9. gehrigp29

I wish there were the crimson weapon equvalents already implemented because I'm too lazzy to make a corruption world just to get the cursed expulsor
  10. gehrigp29

Doing a victory dance since my favorite youtuber (BaumProductions) liked my post

Doing a victory dance since my favorite youtuber (BaumProductions) liked my post
  11. gehrigp29

Any idea as to where I should get started for modding because I can't find anytthing
  12. gehrigp29

Will the update mess up my current CRIMSON world? Also if Baum sees this Stay Awesome!
  13. gehrigp29

Have fun with the Ulterraria mod its really fun! Lol I hope you get lucky as I'm the only one...

Have fun with the Ulterraria mod its really fun! Lol I hope you get lucky as I'm the only one currently with a crimson world
  14. gehrigp29

So if I end up wanting to join the team should I talk to Venomalix?
  15. gehrigp29

I don't know but I guess ideads and stuff for the mod
Back
Top Bottom