Recent content by GemV

1. GemV

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So me and my brother came across a strange issue last night. I was using the biotech armor as a healer, and the set bonus healing drone was healing waaay too much. It was reading in the thousands at a time. I wasn't able to get a screencap unfortunately, and haven't had any luck replicating it.
  2. GemV

If you could combine two weapons at once

Last Prism + Nebula Arcanum. Homing rainbow nebula that shoot prism beams at enemies :redspin:
  3. GemV

PC Pirates or Pygmies?

Looking cool =/= effective minion
  4. GemV

PC Expert EoC help

1- acquire fishing gear and bait of choice 2- fish in the ocean until you get a reaver shark 3- mine enough hellstone for everything, mine obsidian, acquire hellforge 3- blaze ur way through pre-hardmode
  5. GemV

PC Best Pre-hardmode Block for a Storage Structure?

Granite, granite, and granite chests.
  6. GemV

Terrarians, what are your favourite ores to get in your world?

all alts tbh. the set bonuses of the hm ores really make a difference.
  7. GemV

Best Summoner Minion?

Everyone seems to leave out the Stardust Cell Staff. 10/10 better than xeno.
  8. GemV

What's your idea for a new minor class?

How about an alternate summoner-esque class, the bewitcher. Rather than summoning minions, a bewitcher would have staves that would make an enemy fight for you using it's normal (maybe slightly modified) AI. Accessories for this class could include special charms that allow the player to give...
  9. GemV

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

The luckiest moment for me in terms of boss fights was when my frost hydra killed the cultist as I died.
  10. GemV

PC [Semi-Spoiler] Why is Melee Turning into a Ranged Class?

I was thinking about this the other day, but a stamina mechanic for melee projectiles could be a viable option. Melee players gain stamina by fighting mobs with melee attacks, and stamina is used to spawn projectiles. It would cap at 200, like mana, and regenerates like mana but more gradually...
  11. GemV

Thanks a ton! :3

Thanks a ton! :3
  12. GemV

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Found on the yoyos page.
  13. GemV

PC Multiplayer connection issues

Okay I've done some more "work" and found the cause; My internet connection. After actually trying to play other games online, I get the same issues on those. Mine eventually stabilized itself around an hour ago, and I no longer have these issues. Just give it a little time and maybe it will...
  14. GemV

PC Multiplayer connection issues

Every time me and my friends play on a world together, every person except for the host gets constantly disconnected with the "Lost connection" message popping up. This is becomeing very annoying to deal with, and I'd like to know if anyone has had the same issue and has a solution.
Back
Top Bottom