Genderless_Neko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Never mind about old pictures trying to find OLD FRIENDS is impossible.
    Reactions: Bucket
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Try old, lyricless, songs that you don't know the artist or title of. ;-;
    Genderless_Neko
    Genderless_Neko
    I have that situation with on song, it has lyrics but the only lyric I remember is "Hold my hand"
    'Cause that narrows it down ;A;
    I can't decide if I should use the UFO mount or the unicorn mount ;A;
    Azu
    Azu
    The Scutlix can jump hire and fire beams, though. And the Unicorn doesn't run much faster.
    Genderless_Neko
    Genderless_Neko
    According to the Wiki the Unicorn runs almost 50% faster. Also I've made a massive underground highway so there is no need to jump, i don't even have to hold run it's got frozen slime flooring c:
    DeadlyStr1ke
    DeadlyStr1ke
    You can actually use both, as they are usually dependent on the situation(terrain, boss etc). Put one in the mount slot and summon it with a hotkey, while the other one can go into your hotbar on 0 or something(if you have a spare hotbar slot). Then you can switch between them on the fly.
    First warning points in 4ish years -Flails- ;A;
    Genderless_Neko
    Genderless_Neko
    Guess I could have said "Do you even math"
    Not saying I didn't deserve them I'm just hngngngng about it.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Please do not speak about the logistics of this persons warning points on their profile @Silverlancer . That is not your ability to do so, and it will come off as offensive no matter how you put it. Leave what happened back in that thread. Thanks.
    *bows* Breaker of Nokia, arise and take your place among the greats of this age! *hails*
    Reactions: Genderless_Neko
    SilverHexxitFights
    SilverHexxitFights
    It might be interesting to have a buff that gave you 9999 defense, but took away your attack power and possibly attack speed.
    Nev
    Nev
    I used to work for Nokia for years. Then they closed down the factory. :red: Stephen Elop to hell.

...Not that I'm bitter or anything.
    SilverHexxitFights
    SilverHexxitFights
    We understand why he drinks now. I bet drunken Nev could break a Nokia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom