Recent content by GenesectX

1. GenesectX

tModLoader TES Experience System

Maybe add a config to disable the level up sound so it doesnt conflict with the soundtracks on bosses and whatnot
  2. GenesectX

Thank you!
  3. GenesectX

After the recent update (6h ago i believe) i've been getting this error when trying to load the mod: Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Expected resource not found: Buffs/Another_XP_buff Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?)...
  4. GenesectX

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

ummmmmm i get the "Run with elevated administrator" thingy any help?!?!? ples pleasdsadadseasd aids it doesnt work for me i just get the message then after 5 minutes the game automatically shuts down
  5. GenesectX

Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

I. LOVE. THIS. MAP. To Think. It's Just An All Item Map That Can't Be Refilled?!? Well You Can Delete And Re Download Simple. And ALL Items In This Map Yay! FINALLY AFTER 10 LONG YEARS (not really lol) IT'S FINALLY COME! It's already pretty good don't put so much stress on her/he
  6. GenesectX

Yoyo Bag NOT WorkingWorking

Oh thanks :D
  7. GenesectX

Is it end of Terraria?

Then That Means...:eek::eek::eek: ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!
  8. GenesectX

Yoyo Bag NOT WorkingWorking

•Yoyo Bag - Allows To Throw Multiple YoYos At Once And Throws A Counterweight And Increases Yoyo Range Recipe: WHITE String,Yoyo Glove,Any Counterweight ▪The Yoyo Bag Is Good For Yoyo Class Users But I Have a Yoyo Class And None Of The Above 《Except For Increased Range》 Work,I Really Don't Like...
  9. GenesectX

PC A Few Items I Know

Ok So First Off We Have The Terrarian It's Like The Most Overpowered Items To Me Because It: Goes Through Walls,1-2 K DPS It's Also Really Rare (Down Side) It's A 11.11 Chance Of Dropping From The Moon Lord -={To Be Updated}=-
  10. GenesectX

PC How I Survived Expert Mode

Cool,Try Not To Jump Into Random Pits When Your Not Ready :D
  11. GenesectX

PC How to defeat the Golem

My Idea Is To Get A Nimbus Rod Some More Items Like YoYos And Make A Wall So He Can't Hit You If Your Nimbus Rod Disappears Just Set A New One The Yoyo Can Just Sit Around Him And All Ya Gotta Do Is Dodge The Lasers And Fists,I Find It EXTREMELY Easy This Way Because The YoYos Do Constant Damage...
  12. GenesectX

PC Sky Island Scanning (1.3 Trick)

Well It Was Cool While It Lasted Man :/
  13. GenesectX

PC Make Your Mouse Cursor More Visible

I seriously hate it when I can't find my cursor I'm like "Ahh Where's My Mouse?!?! I'm Gonna Die By Plantera AHH!!! :redmunch:" Yeaaaa
Back
Top Bottom