Recent content by GerbilCrab475

1. GerbilCrab475

The Tank Mount and Crit Chance

So I recently noticed that the toy tank mount has the ability to land critical hits. I also noticed that items that specifically raise ranged crit chance seem to affect it as well. I think this is because the machine gun is actually firing musket balls/silver bullets and the rocket launcher is...
  2. GerbilCrab475

Warding Vs Menacing (for each class)

Does quick even do anything for anything besides non boosted ground movement? It doesn't effect fast run boots or wings that I know of. Anyway warding is best on melee builds. Especially when combined with berzerker's gauntlet (+11 armor) and frozen shield (+10 armor). With a warding worm scarf...
  3. GerbilCrab475

1.4 Was Overall A Great Update, however, in some areas there were major let downs.

The only change I could think of that Master Mode could have done is make the Twins share their health and have them enter phase 2 at half health like they originally did. Removing the ability to make the boss easier by focusing one at a time. I, personally, am enjoying master mode. In expert I...
  4. GerbilCrab475

Is 1.4 really the last update?

I feel like the only major thing that could be added in is a journey's end event consisting of themed waves of suped up enemies from every point in the game. Examples: All the slime! (every slime in the game) Common mooks (night, underground, rain, windy, sky, ocean [the sharks and jelly fish...
  5. GerbilCrab475

What is the best pre-hardmode weapon

Pheonix Blaster + Meteor Shot is the ultimate pre-hardmode weapon. It shreds the Wall of Flesh faster than any other weapon at its tier.
  6. GerbilCrab475

1.4 Was Overall A Great Update, however, in some areas there were major let downs.

My main gripe is that summoners are still affected by the passive nerf that occurred to sentries in the Dungeon Defender's update. IMO sentry limit should only be applied to the DD sentries while the Terrarian sentries should be reverted to the old system. If not then I propose two other...
  7. GerbilCrab475

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

This is all really awesome stuff. I still have one concern. Can the Terraria sentry summons (IE:Queen Spider, Frost Hydra, Vortex, Crystal) be separate from the the Dungeon Defenders sentries? The sentry limit indirectly nerfed these items since they can no longer be used together without using...
  8. GerbilCrab475

Weapons & Equip More Love to the summoner

I think what summoner needs is to have the accidental nerfs to the later summoner armors. Give Tiki, Spooky, and Stardust a +1 turret summon so that you can have both moon lord drops out at once. Right now I need to take up one of my equipment slots just so that I can have both my vortex and...
  9. GerbilCrab475

Weapons & Equip Dungeon Defenders Sentry upgrades should combine with summoner gear

I too agree that because of the new sentry mechanic that the stardust armor feels like it got indirectly nerfed. I think the tiki and stardust armor should get a +1 to sentry summons and then accessories can add 1 (maybe 2) more sentries. This makes an end game summoner stronger as they can...
  10. GerbilCrab475

What I Dislike About 1.3 (and a couple things I like).

Summoner + Nurse Box is the best way to kill the Moonlord.
  11. GerbilCrab475

Why Endgame Ranger fails and how to improve it

I think endgame ranger is cool, but there are a few things that could make it more interesting. Armor: The armor could get a second ability: a force field. It is effective while the player is not in stealth mode. It reflects projectiles back at enemies for 3 seconds after getting hit by one. It...
  12. GerbilCrab475

Why is the Lunar Portal garbage

My only complaint about is is that it doesn't make BRRRRRT or BWONNNNG noises.
  13. GerbilCrab475

I used spider queen and frost hydra up until I got the lunar portal and rainbow crystal. My hot bar can only have so many items in it.
  14. GerbilCrab475

Lunar portal isn't garbage. Place it in the right spot and it will obliterate rows and rows of enemies. It really compliments the rainbow crystal as it has much farther range. Place it a bit closer to the ground than the rainbow crystal. People really don't know how to use summoner do they?
  15. GerbilCrab475

Stardust Summons: Dragon vs. Cells?

I have both out while I take on the celestial towers. I max out my cells and then summon the dragon and make it 2-3 segments long depending on the situation.
Back
Top Bottom