Recent content by GespenstKAF

1. GespenstKAF

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Indeed, the Arkhalis utilizes autoswing as its attack, rather than just "tap and it swings once". I have one, and it is fun. As well as useful for passing through Spider Biomes.
  2. GespenstKAF

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Why even play the game if you only want to cheat your way to the end?
  3. GespenstKAF

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

So you're a streaking Dullahan?
  4. GespenstKAF

Items New Character Recustomization Object

Alright, so, a good number of the visual aspects of a character have a method of being changed post-creation: -Clothing style/color: Dresser -Hair style/color: Stylist -GENDER: special Potion What I find odd, and somewhat disappointing, is that there is currently no method to changing a...
  5. GespenstKAF

Because Terraria bubbles are apparently composed of more matter than real life bubbles.
  6. GespenstKAF

I found a peculiar anomaly regarding the Solar Eruption, which I've both reported and posted on YouTube.
  7. GespenstKAF

What I meant was has anybody SUCCESSFULLY changed their base clothing. I, for the life of me, cannot get it to change.
  8. GespenstKAF

Quick question, stupid question: Has anyone figured out how to actually change a character's base clothing style at the dresser yet, or is something up?
  9. GespenstKAF

I have a question for the folks who experienced the "Multiplayer World Overwrite" bug: Does it effect the last World you were in, or does it randomly select one of your Worlds? I ask, because I want to play with some friends of mine, but am unwilling to risk my two major Worlds unless I have a...
  10. GespenstKAF

A minor little thing, but I miss the seamless transition into the Blood Moon: Twice this night, I had the Blood Moon trigger, and both times the screen flashed white with a switch SFX, I was legitimately startled, because I thought something bad was happening with the game.
  11. GespenstKAF

I need to re-locate a certain video on YT that showcased a Moonlord arena that seemed up my alley.
  12. GespenstKAF

Alright, just curious. Wasn't at all bothered by it.
Back
Top Bottom