Recent content by Gexian

1. Gexian

CC Creation Compendium #86

love to see art from young people.. it feel inreal that we have been here from 10 years already... this game is older that many kids who play it now XD
  2. Gexian

New Terraria Merchandise - Just in Time for the Holidays!

well there is one in the post photo.. but in the shop... not sure... im gonna get the purple corrup hoodie if they ship to my god forsaken country EDIT: THERE IS!
  3. Gexian

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

enjoying the game so far... i hope the final touch on lenguajes fix much of the translation errors that persist. things like the angler being called "the Rape" in spanish cause "rape" is the spanish name of the angler fish, or when u died and became a "Mountain" of flesh instead of a pile of...
  4. Gexian

still have the last one.... for tomorrow thanks

still have the last one.... for tomorrow thanks
  5. Gexian

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

watchin the streams! until now i have seen: new desert weapon ligthing lance new desert boots new accessory ancient chisel ( give mining speed) scarab bomb can be crafted with fosil ocean pet baby shark ocean accessory sand castle bucket ocean acesory tube floater parasol as a weapon king slime...
  6. Gexian

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

take me awhile to read all this out, what i'm more excited is probably the new WIP weapons and the fact that the laser drill will no longer devastate all nearby trees when i'm trying to dig a hole .. the thing have so much range and power that u cannot stop chopping down trees XD now only 2...
  7. Gexian

in the video it kinda spoil that there is a UNDERWATER OCEANIC CAVE ~:passionate:
  8. Gexian

maybe they will make a post about but the trailer for the Tmod loader is up in youtube
  9. Gexian

i was gonna wait until a new post occurs, but i don't know if i can connect lather so here is my countdown for today--- 3 days to GO!! P-D: those sunplate bricks are one of my favorites
  10. Gexian

now it is for me too 4dayss!!!! hope be in time (the launch day must be 0, i miscalculated that one :confused:
  11. Gexian

i was mindblowed by the golf map of kairos... conveyor belts, sensors, doors that open playing golf. a minigolf section, the graveyard mist covering some obstacles and holes... i normally dont use external maps but that one sure i want it can believe ... only 5 days more
  12. Gexian

when u enter "golf mode" enemies stop spawning? cause otherwise playing a golf game with the friends can become dangerous i hope is something like a invasion or the eternian cristal, in that once u started it natural enemies stop spawning for a while ( in journey mode u can stop spawn , but im...
  13. Gexian

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

we dont know what are, but is not a shop, those are supposed to be rewards for completing the bestiary. the first item is a squirrel in a cord? ( maybe a grapplinghook type item) well. 6 dias mas
  14. Gexian

what i see is that she have a boomerang also.. only 7 days more!! i realized i almost have 2900 hours of terraria played... has been a lot of years !! now i remember the reason i made a steam account was to get terraria in the first place
  15. Gexian

have the same has the bestiary... but for items containing all the posible recipes will be has (if not more) usefull ingame
Back
Top Bottom