• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Gexian

1. Gexian

New track for 1.3.6!

o wow... even new music... i'm a little afraid... my pc barely can with the moving water and the the heat distortion... i feel it will completely crash with more effects XD
  2. Gexian

1.3.6 Background Preview

the background is generated because of the terrain and not the opossite. per example put a lot of snow or ice blok in any biome and the background will change to snow...
  3. Gexian

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

i believe is just a shadow orb and the thing below is a workbench and they buid his house around it. just for show it better
  4. Gexian

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

for someone who dont speak english... spoiled is weird because it means something that is goin rotten , but also some preview of future contnt (?) well :) :nymph:
  5. Gexian

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

the most wanted feature for me would be the hability to take awa the creation powe rof players ( like in the etermnian invasion) so the platform levels, puzzles and portal puzles map can be played well. also if we take one more step... let put some kind of invisible triggers to make enemys...
  6. Gexian

1.3.4 is LIVE!

i keep having the issue. many NPJ disapear when u load a world. ( any world even newly created) they respaw later in the game like if they where dead,... dont know if osmeone more have this isue. but i, mi brother and a online firend all get the same problem. (also . a inmortal monster spawnd...
  7. Gexian

1.3.4 is LIVE!

My Npjs are coming Back! maibe they was visiting etheria or something like that.
  8. Gexian

1.3.4 is LIVE!

the new NPC was lying in the ground near my house. he sell the sumon item of the turets and the crystal who u need to defend in the event. the crystal trigger the event
  9. Gexian

1.3.4 is LIVE!

the guide is missing in all of my worlds . also the merchant and the wizard are gone too will i need to restart all again?
  10. Gexian

1.3.4 is LIVE!

and te new sumoner/mague hardmode armor from the last patch? also the DD turets are gona be sentry summons... nice
  11. Gexian

Meet the Dryad | Dungeon Defenders II

oh please give us some info... i need the patch Notes! ...im entering to see if something is posted every 15 mins... :rslime: hipe meter max
  12. Gexian

Meet the Dryad | Dungeon Defenders II

- the dryad does the saitama routine... one puch dryad -at 3:51 u can see a umbrella slime at the dryad foots - the title of the dryad in the card is " The terrarian" jus like the first tittle in this forum. - the dryad sword in the video is the blade of grass(?) - purification power...
  13. Gexian

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

but that time we dint get any item from edge of space.... when terraria crosover with pixel pirates we get nice stuff: pirate staff, falcon blade, sails, decorative item etc.
  14. Gexian

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

in the dungeon defender forums lots of people are getting interested in terraria. ad so here many of u should go to try dungeon defender 2. they are in beta now and need more players to keep getting his game foward!!! did i mention is FREE!!
  15. Gexian

in dungeon defender each playable hero have various "skins" that change is overall apearence. the dryad skins is that "corrupted" dryad that song is from Dungeon Defender 2,.. but sound like a terraria version of it...
Top Bottom