Recent content by Ghaleon

1. G

Game Mechanics Storage Chests

It would be nice, for those that played multiplayer a lot, to have it exclusive to each character. I'm not much of an artist for this sort of thing.
  2. G

Game Mechanics Storage Chests

So, I like how a character can hop around to different worlds with their inventory intact. Why not have a chest that could be persistent in all worlds you have on the same PC? With a special look and build requirements. Taking certain items and a gold chest to craft one. Then, when you log off...
  3. G

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Too many pages to read here, so I'm just going to post ideas. Apologies if someone else has already suggested these. --Wireless-- I loved this in Mirai's mod from before. So, for devices: 1) Wireless Tower -- Base range of 300 when on or very close to the surface. But drop below that and you...
  4. G

tAPI [WIP] [Alpha] Periodic Elements (Phase 1)

Been a while since I have been on. I've lost my home internet, so I have to rely on coming to the public library now for anything. Which I haven't been able to do for a couple weeks. I'm still tinkering with this. The main thing slowing me down is the sprites. That and the fact that my hard...
  5. G

tAPI WorldGen Plus ~ Why stop at a world when you can have a multiverse?

One thing that needs to be considered: This mod currently wrecks other mods that attempt to add in their own WorldGen ores. I had this mod running for a while when I first came back. And found out that in the Thorium Mod, which adds new ore types during WorldGen, those ores were not added...
  6. G

Alright, so an update for all those interested. I've been doing my wiki research through all the pages I saved to my hard drive. So far I've picked out a few likely candidates for inclusion in a sort of pre-release to the mod. My difficulties at the moment lie with numerous compounds requiring...
  7. G

I'm back home and ready to start work once more on this mod. I've got wiki pages for all of the Periodic Table elements, so I will begin researching on the best ways to add things into the mod. Another thing that I would like to tackle is making an animated crafting station, though the frames...
  8. G

Well, metallurgy is one part of this, but there is so much more that can be done with the chemicals, depending on how you use them. I will have some crafting stations, but I don't want to flood in a bunch of single use stations. Where they have only a single real purpose. Then you end up with a...
  9. G

Well, it can be highly complicated. But with the Guide to offer crafting hints, and the mod that has the Pocket Guide you open with the G key, it's rather easy to discover any and all recipes within the game. I'm also considering an NPC, the Mad Scientist, who will sell some basic things, and...
  10. G

Thanks UD. I'm hoping it will. I have been getting all sorts of ideas for mods that could work with this. One big thing is an Explosives mod, with new ammunition. For the explosives themselves, building grenades and bombs by manufacturing gunpowder, shrapnel, and bomb/grenade casings. The...
  11. G

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

I've heard people say the Suffix mod, when equipped, causes a crash in Terraria and your character to be deleted. However, last night I disabled the mod and went to play my character. After a while, I got the saving error and the game crashed, with my character deleted. So, is it entirely...
  12. G

tAPI New Liquid Types

Ah. Well a ton of Google usage showed me the 4 limit, somewhere in a thread here or on another Terraria forum. I can't remember. And recreating something like that, is pretty much beyond me at this point, because I haven't begun to learn C# yet. So I'll have to settle for just being able to...
  13. G

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

About the timers, there is something I noticed. I was trying to wire pumps to build a man-made lake, for me to build a pirate ship base on. When you place a timer by itself (no wire attached), right click and it turns red as if active. Placing wire on the timer then causes it to click off a...
  14. G

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

I had this idea while playing yesterday. And just now I thought that maybe you, Shockah, would be capable of releasing a mod for it. I'm fairly certain it falls into the tweaks category. Keyboard Hotkey #1: Armor Swap You map this in the controls, and when you hit the key on your keyboard, it...
  15. G

Today, for your viewing pleasure, I present a highly limited version of the Mod that you can use. Currently the only available item is a tube filled with Hydrogen. And the recipe is 1x Bottled Water, used at a Workbench. I also have the sprite for the Sealed Tube, but it is inaccessible because...
Back
Top Bottom