Recent content by Hifume

1. Hifume

Working as Designed Slice of Cake doesn't apply speed increase when speed boots are equipped.

Measured using stopwatch, Slice of Cake's Sugar Rush buff doesn't increase player speed when speed boots are equipped. Should be returning ~40 MPH when terraspark/frostpark boots are equipped, but doesn't apply any increase. Doesn't appear to be an issue with the stopwatch, as there is no...
  2. Hifume

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

You know that moment when something just makes a lot of sense? This is that moment. This man (or woman) is a legend
  3. Hifume

Official Welcome to the new forum staff!

Congrats guys. It's awesome seeing how dedicated y'all are to this community.
  4. Hifume

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Can't wait to play it! My iPhone 5S just barely meets the minimum reqs... glad I decided to get a new phone soon.
  5. Hifume

Mobile Terraria: An Enigma

Hmmmmmmm.... interesting.
  6. Hifume

tModLoader Getting ID for variant NPCs

Using npc.netID instead of npc.type works with negative ID npcs. Negative ID npcs are variants. For instance, you can use if (npc.netID == NPCID.GreenSlime) { // Code that applies to green slimes. }
  7. Hifume

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

Not only has Nintendo dropped the 3DS, Re-Logic has too. They made a post a while ago about it. The 3DS just isn't powerful enough to get any future versions of Terraria, same as the Xbox 360 and PS3. Maybe when Nintendo releases a new DS (if they do), we'll get a version of Terraria for it.
  8. Hifume

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Oh, nice. I didn't know that.
  9. Hifume

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

It's not. The switch version will just be easier to make, or so pipeworks thinks, so they say it'll be finished first. I think the majority of players are more concerned about the mobile version, and I think Pipeworks should be too. I think they already are. Switch will be done first, but Mobile...
  10. Hifume

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Try pressing the pic size button and then pressing 0. You can also press MENU->CLOCK SET and mess with that or MENU->TILT CORRECTION and mess with that to see if you can fix it. the clock set determines how far pixels reach out horizontally, but not vertically. I think Tilt Correction may...
  11. Hifume

I don't know exactly. Most games don't put vital items at the edges of the screen, so you wouldn't really notice a quarter inch getting cut off. With Terraria, it's different. Like I said, if you can tell me what TV you have, I can probably help you more.
  12. Hifume

It's a problem with your TV (so Pipeworks can't fix this). Should be in your TVs video settings. If you let me know what TV you have, I could help more.
  13. Hifume

This may seem surprising, but I haven't encountered any bugs. The only problem I've encountered is having the edges of the screen not be visible, which was a problem with my TV. Still glad we're getting this all fixed.
  14. Hifume

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

Happy b-day Yorai! I don't know what I'd do without quick stack, so many thanks!
  15. Hifume

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I completely understand this. You want to release a PLAYABLE game, without major bugs. People take breaks from work around Christmas, bugs can be hard to fix. As a Software Developer, I've spent days working on single bug fixes. And I know that at that level of game development it takes many...
Back
Top Bottom