Recent content by GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

1. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

tAPI Dinosauria Mod BETA

Hey, surprised to see someone still interested in this. As of right now I'm not working on it. Been busy with life and I'd rather wait until tmodloader has updated to Journeys End. I was working on a tmodloader version with different content for a while but lost motivation after a while.
  2. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Items Weapons equivalent to Zenith

Right but still by technicality it is not an endgame item. Not to mention, it's definitely not as dummy overpowered as zenith for some reason, I just think it would be fair if there was a super ultimate combining weapon for every class type, for the last update to not include this for all weapon...
  3. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Items Weapons equivalent to Zenith

@mathbrush Terraprisma is not an endgame item, it is obtainable pre-golem.
  4. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

Ok but they did my boy Fossil Armor dirty and made it so it has less defense than iron armor? I am still salty about it, not to mention it's effects are kinda garbage, it is still super difficult to get both the extractinator and survive long enough to collect enough sturdy fossils, not to...
  5. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Fossil Helmet: 2 Defense, 3% ranged crit Fossil Plate: 4 Defense, 3% ranged crit Fossil Pants: 2 Defense, 3% ranged crit Set Bonus: 20% ammo consumption reduction Look how they massacred my boy, it has even less defense than iron and lead armor, this armor set used to be so good and now look...
  6. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Regular torches in regular underground caves and in the forest should be +0.5 luck or something at the very least.
  7. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Was the zoologist design a bad idea?

Nah theres nothing wrong with it, the sprite is outstanding too.
  8. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Look, all I'm saying is that breaking tombstones and having them spawn ghosts in prehardmode...

Look, all I'm saying is that breaking tombstones and having them spawn ghosts in prehardmode master mode is the most sick practical joke next to pre patch medusas
  9. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Question, would my entry be valid? I made the armor with wings in mind but forgot that wings are against the rules. Should I make an edit that removes the wings I added on to the armor sprite?
  10. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Hey ya'll, I've returned from the dead to post to the vanity contest! I'd be pretty stoked if...

Hey ya'll, I've returned from the dead to post to the vanity contest! I'd be pretty stoked if you went ahead and checked it out! Should be on page 255!
  11. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I have returned from the dead to post to the vanity contest! My submission for the vanity contest is the obligatory batman reference but like the copyright free dollar store batman based off the cave bat and giant cave bat enemies. I would make them either a rare drop from the giant bat enemy in...
  12. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

It's me post time-skip. I gained weight.

It's me post time-skip. I gained weight.
  13. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Weapons & Equip Spectre Ammo 1.3.6.

I'm all for Spectre recieving more love and attention, and while firing through walls is a unique trait that I think more weapons should have, I'm not quite sure why you would want to create these bullets over chlorophyte bullets considering that spectre bars require chlorophyte bars to create...
  14. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Blocks & Decoration Update stone / similar textures

Honestly, I kinda like Terraria's older sprites, if they update it, I hope there's an option in the menu for the earlier sprites.
  15. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

I dunno, I'd say it's pretty balanced, plus as a modder myself I have to respect the effort that...

I dunno, I'd say it's pretty balanced, plus as a modder myself I have to respect the effort that went into it.
Back
Top Bottom