Recent content by Giauque

1. Giauque

PC I'm new! Who wants to touch me?

Another round of thanks for all the kind words! (I keep missing people's posts, you guys are all over the place. Sorry!) Good call. I ain't no homewrecker. Whatever you like, man, I ain't picky. And I'd never seen combination lock until I looked it up just now. That's crazy cool! (There's a...
  2. Giauque

Everyone likes new stuff! ;) Thanks for all the warm welcomes and the good-luck wishes, guys. And the incredulous refusals. I like those, too. :passionate:
  3. Giauque

It's yours, I probably stole it anyway. I like your caaaat. :naughty: I love Doctor Who! And bacon! And - well, noooo, not really, but I know so many people who do watch Arrow that I might as well be watching it myself, haha. I just don't much care for the way Arrow's writing Ollie, and...
  4. Giauque

Thanks, guys! Don't worry, touching is not mandatory.
  5. Giauque

;) I'm Giauque. Besides being new to the forums, I'm also new(-ish, pretty new) to Terraria as a whole - got turned onto it a few months ago and it's basically completely usurped my free time. I spend unreasonable amounts of time fishing, marveling at world gen weirdness, and avoiding boss...
  6. Giauque

Blocks & Decoration Crafting with Coralstone + Hay

Haha, I'd love that. Even if it was essentially a joke weapon that did 1 dmg and destroyed the hay, it'd be fun. (After all, it's mad easy to harvest.)
  7. Giauque

NPCs & Enemies Small additions for the Blood Moon event

Always thought it was unfortunate that only fish and bunnies went bad. I like it; seems like a simple and easily implemented suggestion.
  8. Giauque

Tweaked the scarecrow recipe because I realized 6am me forgot how scarecrows work, whoops. :rolleyes:
  9. Giauque

This being my first Terrarian Halloween, I've been running around like a kid in a candy store. Costumes! Pumpkins! Hay! I've been pretty much thrilled with everything... except the hay. (And apparently you can't search 'hay' on the forums because it's only three letters - so I hope this hasn't...
Back
Top Bottom