Recent content by Gigadweeb

1. Gigadweeb

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

So, my worlds keep generating with a :red:ton of tiny trees scattered around. Like, wherever there's space on a grass biome not occupied by flowers or background objects, they'll spawn. Anything that could be causing this? Using Thorium and RPG Class Mod in conjunction.
  2. Gigadweeb

NPCs & Enemies Mercenaries

Look mate, there's a good reason we're criticising it. Also, no negative comments means most people aren't going to bother giving you constructive criticism, because generally people who think like this pass it off as negative comments. That being said, it's a decent idea, although the prices...
  3. Gigadweeb

Please add the option to turn off Biome Spreading

biome spreading is there for a good reason, it's part of the design logic of Terraria, and it gets people off their asses and gives them a better reason to purify their entire world
  4. Gigadweeb

Items Dungeon Guardian Banner + Pillar Trophy

Jesus Christ man, ain't nobody got time for that.
  5. Gigadweeb

Items True Spears & Terra Halberd

Been a while since I visited this. Modified them to be a bit more interesting instead of True Swords - Spear Edition, and changed up the damage a bit.
  6. Gigadweeb

Pokémon pets/minions in 3ds Terraria?

Really doubt it. Game Freak are very, very protective of their franchise. Considering none of the Pokémon Amiibos work in Nintendo games apart from Smash, I doubt we'll see anything relating to Terraria for Pokémon.
  7. Gigadweeb

Weapons & Equip Gladiator armor should be fossil level throwing class armor

Fossil Armor is pre-hardmode already.
  8. Gigadweeb

NPCs & Enemies Mercenaries

Maybe people aren't saying much because your post isn't formatted that good. Can barely read it, sorry dude.
  9. Gigadweeb

PC Sniper OP???

10. Gigadweeb

Ugh not another one I have to trash >.<

Good, just making sure.
  11. Gigadweeb

they get scaled up in Hardmode
  12. Gigadweeb

you haven't played Expert have you
  13. Gigadweeb

Trash 'em, then. Don't be that guy.
  14. Gigadweeb

Does Corrupiton/Crimson spread to jungle in 1.3?

Nope. It's just that Chlorophyte converts dirt into mud, and then mud into Chlorophyte, so it kind of acts like a natural barrier.
  15. Gigadweeb

NPCs & Enemies Please nerf Expert Mode Skeletron, or make it worth fighting.

That 'plot twist' is my point - the fact that the dungeon is supposed to be part of early mode's progression and then is easily outclassed by a trip to the ocean and/or Underworld is fairly annoying, especially in Expert Mode.
Back
Top Bottom