GIRGHGH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you are a god, you have liked every single post on count to the highest number before a staff member posts, how long did that take you?
    Dang, now I have to make a shiverthorn farm because they changed the crate potion recipe. That sucks.
    Apparently I've had an account here for over five years, cool. The whole site looks different and I have no idea what's going on, but ok.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Well congrats for being here for five years, and yeah, it looks different because of updates, hopefully you get used to it quickly!
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I don't feel like it's been that long since I checked here. Also it's not that strange, there's just a lot of buttons I'm not sure if I should press lol.
    I just noticed all the birthday wishes, how did I miss that for so long?
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    New as in I didn't recognize you and we didn't follow each other.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Ah, that I understand. I've never really been that big of a name here, or anywhere, so I highly doubt I'd get recognized.
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I don't mean recognize like that, just that I don't remember become acquainted.
    Oops, I missed my 4 year anniversary on the site. Kinda haven't been doing anything here.
    Hey the grox from spore! When do you think there will be a spore 2?
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I don't think there will be one since the company that owns it is no longer in charge of the company that made it. Sorry man, but the chances of it coming back are slimmer than a flying pig.
    Been a while since I posted anything, here something just to let people know I still check here periodically.
    I'm thinking of getting back into spriting, anybody need me to sprite things for them? I'm super quick and I do it for free.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I'm not sure I can really do that, it looks fine to me so the changes I'd make... don't exist.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thanks for your input!
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    I don't really need anything, but I'll give a request just so you have something :p

How about some sort of Elemental Knight? Maybe he would have a crystal that changes colour in his platemail to represent the element he uses. I imagine he'd wield a two-handed sword that has an aura of the same colour as the crystal.

Hope I was specific enough for you :)
    I'm thinking of getting involved in the community again. Check out my latest suggestion if you want. I hope I can resemble a member again.
    Am I the only one disgusted by youtubers praising the developers for implementing a couple suggested features?
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I'm not mad that they are, it just feels like a drop of water in the massive ocean of suggestions. It's not bad that there aren't many, it's bad that people are making such a big deal out of it.
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    I mean... what's wrong with implementing suggested features?
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    Read my comment on the original status. It's right above the one you posted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom