Recent content by Glazzy

1. Glazzy

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Doesn't allow me to run it? help..
  2. Glazzy

tAPI Help?

Is TAPi the only way to mod Terraria?
  3. Glazzy

Member-Run Project Fully Themed Worlds Yes or No?

Good work I'd like to see the finished project.:)
  4. Glazzy

Well, tbh it could be that but if that happened that'd be as bad as it is "stealing" without asking.

Well, tbh it could be that but if that happened that'd be as bad as it is "stealing" without asking.
  5. Glazzy

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

213 is so far
  6. Glazzy

Yeah, but I'm sure Devs might have the ability to remove their authority to test.

Yeah, but I'm sure Devs might have the ability to remove their authority to test.
  7. Glazzy

If you're interested in who is posting them please get back to me.

If you're interested in who is posting them please get back to me.
  8. Glazzy

Cenx, you'll probably be busy and not really care but is it a problem that someone is posting...

Cenx, you'll probably be busy and not really care but is it a problem that someone is posting otherworld spoilers onto the Steam Terraria community? I'm sure he is a beta-tester but i'm not sure if he is ment to post spoilers.
  9. Glazzy

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

Tar-Tar sauce, Minotaurs...
  10. Glazzy

Pixel Art Some of my Pixel Art.

None of the following was copied from a image. :indifferent: All pixel art is from my current world: Mars, Small world, Crimson
  11. Glazzy

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Slimey: Kill 100 slimes Slimed: Kill 1000 Slimes Been to Hell: Go to the underworld and back without dying Housed: House all Npcs Camper: Survive 10 days without dying Survived: Survive 50 days without dying Legendary: Survive 100 days without dying Blacksmith: Upgrade all your starting tools I...
Back
Top Bottom