• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Gloomling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've farmed some items for fun (ingredients of greedy ring), and got them after 6 Prate invasions, getting coin gun took 8-9 more invasions.

Currently farming RoD, the biggest fear is that i leave the world when it's dropped and i'm not collected it because i wasn't attentive to the items laying in "hallowed cave area" (in brackets because it's looking too bad to be called like that)
    Bruh, YouTube makes my recommendations so messed up, that it eventually started to recommend robot vacuum cleaners reviews.
    Gloomling
    Gloomling
    I don't find that funny though, i think it's pretty bad since the only videos i could be interested in, based on topics i watch: some channels with specific topics (mc snapshot details, playthrough montages, NileRed (i don't know how to describe his content with simple sentence), and various Lego content (,+ rarely songs), I mean why would viewer like me want to see content like that.
    Reactions: Esther
    CorruptMimic22
    CorruptMimic22
    I watch a lot of different content, so my recommended are just random.
    Gloomling
    Gloomling
    I watch strictly around 12 channels and no more (except maybe some random music rarely, and some misc content), so that mess in my recommendations is inappropriate.
    Symbols like ¹ ² ³ can go invisible much better than others using ispoiler like this "¹ ² ³", so that you can hide the fact that "dead meme" is squared in " if Rick Astley dies he'll become dead meme²"
    Yay i finally beated moonlord, completing my first playthrough (Playthrough took 37h (25 was playing with friend, since it's our playthrough), but i have around 500h in terraria in total)
    I've found really strange generation, that's how it can be described:
    In jungle deep below, near temple, is a marble biome which filled with both water and lava + on separator obsidian level lays underwater chest.
    Gloomling
    Gloomling
    That's how it looks

Attachments

• Capture 2021-08-12 16_29_49.png
      Capture 2021-08-12 16_29_49.png
      148.8 KB · Views: 26
    It's not just reeeally rare (actually 20%+, but crate also has it's own drop chance) to get a hardmode ore in crates, it also drops random one, not between those you have in the world, but between ALL. So it's hard to make full armor from fishing.

And i hate tin/cooper since they are the loot i get the most. I mean it's obsolete even in pre-hm, so getting those in hm is annoying.
    Paranoia is arguably worst thing your mind can come up with.
    A moment ago i was 333 msg and 777 rsc and @Greybrynn ruined it a moment ago, its not like i don't wan't my reaction score to grow, but he made it right when i thought to post something like this.
    PC i have access to got "upgraded" now it can run starbound without major lags (now only for short periods during teleports, and when loading terrain after teleporting). It's sooo sweet to see good fps.
    A Terraria Mage
    A Terraria Mage
    For me Starbound is 17-ish frames because I have this:
    B793D411-AD21-4BA2-9630-3F95A30B4586.jpeg
    but tbh with 17 frames it looks really good. I hope to get a better graphics card soon…
    Gloomling
    Gloomling
    Good luck!, i guess...

P.S.:By upgrade i mean putting two similar RAM(s) (and not a 2 and 1 gb ones), and graphic card nvidia gt 220.
    I just looked at the profile banner and I have been Rick rolled in the TCF 2 times today
    Reactions: Shloomally
    Gloomling
    Gloomling
    Some good scores you archived, within only one day of your time.
    Shloomally
    Shloomally
    Trees, am I right. It’s cause of all that photosynthesis.
    I'm feeling like being as bad at the game, as i see some people are (i am also in here somtimes), is as much of a talent as being a pro player.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom