Recent content by Glow90

1. Glow90

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

So, is it just me or did you take this idea from the FATE series? Good mod though no complaints!
  2. Glow90

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If you have more accessories + enabled they conflict, you dont need that mod anymore with calamity
  3. Glow90

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If you use that mod with calamity the 7th slot will still be hidden, just disable it since you wont be able to get 8 slots.
  4. Glow90

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Anyone having a problem where the mod browser will only scroll to the top or bottom? It's been like that for these last two versions.
  5. Glow90

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

Im at the boss, though I cant figure out what the lights are for before it. The bird engine ones. Anyone know?
  6. Glow90

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I just had the abomination glitch. But he dident disappear, he turned into a lizard mob. *Edit, he turned into the abomination from thorium.
  7. Glow90

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

What kind of lag? I,ve been getting short lag spikes everynow and then at my base, I assumed it was just world updating. I dident get it a few months ago though. @Fargowilta is there any way to have it where I can wear my calamity boots and the soul of dimensions at the same time? I work to get...
  8. Glow90

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Found an exploit, kinda funny being this mod but what can you do? I can post here or pm if you prefer. Though not sure how to do that here.
  9. Glow90

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

No I have that like that in single player too.
  10. Glow90

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Oh goodie an update. Will you be adding the Celestial shell effects to the colossus soul/dimensions or leave it as is? If not could you please remove it as a required item in the recipe?
  11. Glow90

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

I just pulled a quasars flare bow from a rusted box, bow is post endgame weapon from thorium. *Also a bunny cannon, which is vanilla i think.
  12. Glow90

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yes sacredtools is set up to purchases after first kill
  13. Glow90

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

nor do sacredtools either, and idk about the bools. I dont make mods myself. But he has already set the sacred bosses correctly as to when you can buy them.
  14. Glow90

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

As long as the item isent from this mod it will show up regardless in the npcs inventory, what fargo does is set it so it only appears after you beat the boss the first time. For that matter he still needs to do that for spirit mod too.
  15. Glow90

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

@bloodred407 I just tested that in my game, it works correctly. Is it the only dash item youre using at the time? any class mods?
Back
Top Bottom