Recent content by Gnatg

1. Gnatg

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

So, random idea I had while reading about everyone talking about suits. Not sure how feasible this is, but what if you had a sub-menu for the armor pieces similar to the sub-menus for the cannons and morph ball. The helmet could have slots for possible visors if you add them, the body could hold...
  2. Gnatg

What if it was an addition to the arm cannon that used extremely hard-to-make/rare ammo. Also, it has the side effect of completely overheating the cannon, making it hard to fight anything after the zero laser has been used. Finally, the ammo only fits 1 per stack, so the user wouldn't want to...
  3. Gnatg

Out of curiosity, will there be visors in the mod? I recall the omega pirate boss requiring the use of the x-ray visor and just wanted to know if you had any plans for them. You said earlier that it the x-ray visor would be in the game, but said it was a hotbar item. How will the fight work if...
  4. Gnatg

No worries, i'm sorry if I came off as upset, because i'm really not. As for my idea, I was kinda surprised when you said that there were not going to be energy tanks because it just seemed like a given for anything Metroid related. I can totally see your argument as to why you are not adding...
  5. Gnatg

okay, then don't. I was just voicing an idea that I thought of when someone suggested energy tanks and you said no. It's your mod, i'm just here to voice ideas and be excited for when I can play it.
  6. Gnatg

more of like being able to add a little bit more defense to the suits without having to create a whole new one. so the player doesn't have additional health, its just that attacks do a little bit less damage, but only a small amount so as to not cause balancing issues.
  7. Gnatg

So... here is a thought. what if you added a sort of slot for the power suits that could hold a sort of energy tank, but acted more like a shield, akin to what you have done for missile containers and to how the 'health' in metroid really works (since energy is basically an energy shield for the...
  8. Gnatg

Just a few videos that I saw that said it would be out this year. Not sure if they are reliable or not, but I figured it would be better to be over prepared than to be under prepared. Also, I'm relatively new. How do I quote the messages before me so you can tell what I'm referring to?
  9. Gnatg

Also, not sure if you are aware, but Terraria 1.3.6 is apparently planned to release this year. That means that Tmod will need to update, and I assume you will need to as well in order to work with any changes. Not sure if this changes your plans at all or if you were already aware, but I...
  10. Gnatg

Just a random idea I just had, but what if you made it into a sort of second charge bar? After you charge up the charge beam, the bar will start filling again, just a bit slower, and then it will shoot something that acts like the charge combo attacks. You find and/or make the charge combo items...
  11. Gnatg

I saw that you are planning to add content from the prime games later on. I assume this will include the beam weapons, but do you plan to include the charge combos as well?
Back
Top Bottom