Recent content by goatface

1. G

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

is it crashing or stalling? if not crashing, let it go for awhile, one of my problem worlds took 10-12 mins to finish loading
  2. G

have you tried power cycling your xbox? i have a world with a lot of water and lava. after the 1.3 patch with would take 5+ mins for it to load. after this last patch, it would load to a screen black and only couple of sprites on the screen then lock up power cycled a few times and it...
  3. G

interesting looks like patch only fixed half map reveal bug along the edges uncovers 4 more blocks, still needs 4 more to get to the edge of the playable world and another 3 to show as much as before the 1.3 update --- Crafting still broken, things still disappear from the menu while making...
  4. G

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

thanks for the info how about safes? i am sure more colors used to work, only black, white, brown, shadow, and negative work out of the basic colors
  5. G

did a search but didn't see anything on this, xbox one paint is only working on certain things i can paint gold chests just fine, but not safes, it does consume paint and they show up as colored on the map most blocks seem to work, but only certain colors work on walls, here is one of the tests...
  6. G

may have missed this being talked about, but got this crafting bug where it will either move off the item being made item(s) will disappear for a short time and reappear item(s) will disappear and not reappear
  7. G

Xbox One Can not Enter Hard Mode - Freeze or Stuck on Setting Hard Mode

@r4v1n6 @Unit One thanks again for the help, been playing on another map an thought about something with all the times the map on this world had reset, i totally forgot there was 3 block high tunnel running at the very bottom of the map so started up the world and went to look at it and this...
  8. G

another issue, Xbox one Expert - Small World - created after last patch parts of map at the bottom and side not uncovering
  9. G

Xbox One Normal - Large (Legacy) world takes several mins to Load then is frozen from nearly 3 mins every time video starts about a min after the loading at :07 to :10 snow falls and some stuff moves, then freezes again nothing happens till 1:38, the unfreezes 1:50 can see the map
  10. G

was this patch supposed to address any of the can not enter hard mode bugs?
  11. G

i have now filled from 4094' East to 4598' West and they now connect to the ash fill in the underworld no change could my base be the issue? having an issue with screenshots atm, but can see it my 2nd post on each side of the base is 100 to 75 stone slab blocks the center is about 600-700...
  12. G

filled in from 3592' west to 3598' east to 3078' underground still freezes around min after killing WoF or if quit/save will freeze on the setting hard mode screen don't know if filling in the rest of the hellevators would make any difference tried many game restarts, powercycling the...
  13. G

was able to take a new large expert world to hard mode looks like the V extends out to 3400' ish, so will try to do a lot of fill in and try it again thanks
  14. G

there are a ton of hellevators. on the west side, for the most part, they are 2 blocks wide every 100' , but in some places they are every 50' on the east side, every 100', they started out as 6 blocks wide, but filled in the middle 2, so it is, ....bbbbb__bb__bbbbbb.... 98% of the space in...
  15. G

digging and filling map reset bug made it look odd older pic
Back
Top Bottom