Recent content by Goblinxolm

1. Goblinxolm

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So, what about that summon damage with non-summon weapons :^D (please don't get angry)
  2. Goblinxolm

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I didn't say it became too hard, i said that it became time consuming. I just find it unfair to be forced to play true summoner. I just want to fight alongside my minions like a badass :^(
  3. Goblinxolm

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Or you know, we can make normal summon damage with normal non-summon weapon damage. Targeting with staff is not as useful as you described it to be. I wish i could get a petition (don't take this seriously) or something. Also mod has so little summon weapons, but that is another complain for...
  4. Goblinxolm

tModLoader Calamity Mod

They don't do increased damage, they do their normal damage. Also can't rely on somebody other than thyself, even if you are a summoner, because summons tend to get stuck
  5. Goblinxolm

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Frost slime staff. You know we all need it after that necklace. Also i would like to thank you for showing love for the summoner class.
  6. Goblinxolm

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Husk staff, please
  7. Goblinxolm

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello, can we please get rid of the whole "summons do less damage when you have non-summon weapon." It feels like I am forced to just rely on summons, who are by the way aren't really good at targeting. I spent 30 minutes killing hive mind with only summons on deathmode, if i had a bow or staff...
Back
Top Bottom