Recent content by Godley

1. Godley

Console A Valhalla Knight's Guide to Not Using Set Bonuses

ok, I found something very, very interesting. If you equip Gypsy robe with wizard hat and apprentices’ trouser, you’ll have 21% magic damage increase, 36% magic critical strike chance, 10% increased movement speed and 10% reduction to Mana cost. How strong is this? Well, chlorophyte armor grants...
  2. Godley

It appears that you missed 3 things when you said 8% ranged crit chance is not as good as 2 summons. 1.ranged gets doubled effect from crit bonuses due to ammo’s crit chance stacking with weapon’s, so this boost is equivalent to a 16% critical strike chance boost for any other weapon class. 2.As...
  3. Godley

PC Minimum requirements for expert Plantera facetank.

There are 2 reasons for titanium being rejected. 1.sure, you can live for about 25% longer, but lose 30% damage as a trade-off unless you pack 2-3 melee speed boosting accessories. This means you’re effectively dealing 12.5% less total damage. 2.titanium armor takes a bit of grinding to get...
  4. Godley

PC Fresh Newbie to Late-Game Guide (WIP)

Don’t use turtle armor against Plantera, rather, use titanium or hallowed. And by the way, Crystal bullets are twice as good as cursed for Plantera. what’s more, there is seriously no reason at all for grinding the scourge of the currupter, since golem is a joke and influx waver hard-trumps...
  5. Godley

I was suddenly reminded of the humorous fact that the armor set that grants the most melee damage boost is, in fact, nebula, which also increase regeneration beyond all reasoning. By the way, you mentioned using UFOs as summons, but what about stardust dragon? How strong is that thing?
  6. Godley

PC Minimum requirements for expert Plantera facetank.

I have noticed that some players found expert Plantera so hard that they would rather grind for things like fire gauntlet and turtle armor to successfully facetank it with a fetid bagnakhs. While it’s true that Plantera is very hard, some testings still show that these hard-to-get gear pieces...
  7. Godley

Ok, very good setups. Except that practically nobody does expert OOA pre-moon lord, and few does it even in normal. Also for the example mixed setup, hallowed armor could trump your setup due to its absurd melee speed boost increasing either the range or dps of many melee weapons (e.g death...
  8. Godley

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

It’s update system is better than 99% of paid games and 99.9% of free games, and considering what it used to be a lot of efforts’ definitely put into it. And I actually like this sale being pre-1.4, as this allows new players to have a taste of both updates, making multiple playthroughs feel...
  9. Godley

Random Forum Fights Infinity

“sorry” *stops drilling the corridor, and preceeds down. *preceeds to go down the messhall, ignoring the people around her.
  10. Godley

“also i’ll go down a corridor” *preceeds to destroy his surroundings with a DCU
  11. Godley

“it’s her, calamitas. You know her. She’s a human, albeit a bit rude.”
  12. Godley

“my name is calamitas, this is all the combination of you are worthy of knowing”.
  13. Godley

*eats moon lords’ arm out of hunger. “Gee, I felt like haven’t eaten in years”. “i’ll Do messhall” *and so calamitas went down the messhall
Back
Top Bottom