Recent content by GodlyCutlass

1. GodlyCutlass

Good day to all, and sorry for the late responses. I appreciate you all. Happy to see new faces!

Good day to all, and sorry for the late responses. I appreciate you all. Happy to see new faces!
  2. GodlyCutlass

it's been a while since i've posted, so I'm gonna say hi here and if anyone responds, awesome.

it's been a while since i've posted, so I'm gonna say hi here and if anyone responds, awesome.
  3. GodlyCutlass

Arrrgh matey. Familiar to ye at all?

Arrrgh matey. Familiar to ye at all?
  4. GodlyCutlass

Howdy!

Howdy!
  5. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

Gonna miss it
  6. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

*Looks up angrily* "Stop your yip yappering ye land lubbers! I'm trying to polish me boots here."
  7. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

*Polishes boots*
  8. GodlyCutlass

Ahoy matie

Ahoy matie
  9. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

(Is this active anymore?)
  10. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

"I'd rather stay here."
  11. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

"You know what? I don't care. I don't have time for this."
  12. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

"Ow!" *Red Beard rubbed the back of his head, looking at Leif like he was going to bite his head off* "Why you little arse--" *Red swiped Leif's pencil and breaks it into two on his knees, and throws his pencil into the trash too.* "You put this on yerself.", *Red says, in a nasty tone.*
  13. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

"I put them where they belong. In the trash. Maybe it's time to find a new hobby, because you can't draw for :red:e." *Bellows with laughter*
  14. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

"Let's get going then. I have better things to do than be here anyways." *Red walks by Leif, sneering, and grabs a handful of his sketches, balling them up and throwing them into the trash.*
  15. GodlyCutlass

IC Gurandohanmā v1

*Opens eyes to give Leif an angry glare.*
Back
Top Bottom