Recent content by Godlyhaxx

1. Godlyhaxx

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Can't download Soul mod From Mod browser, or here
  2. Godlyhaxx

tModLoader Subworld Library

Trying to make a new world, like full fledged world, space, underworld, etc. but i'm not sure how to do it without recreating the entire world gen. essentially vanilla world gen
  3. Godlyhaxx

Very Interesting Mod

currently nothing in the mod, content is being implemented soon
  4. Godlyhaxx

Very Interesting Mod

its called Very Interesting Mod on the Mod Browser, the author is Radlord (me)
  5. Godlyhaxx

log out link

log out link
  6. Godlyhaxx

Very Interesting Mod

nope! not a joke :)
  7. Godlyhaxx

Very Interesting Mod

8. Godlyhaxx

Very Interesting Mod

This Mod is Very interesting [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] Please leave suggestions down below.
  9. Godlyhaxx

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?logout/&t=1606607719%2C72925de10d7372a2ef4ecb0d2d2f7060

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?logout/&t=1606607719%2C72925de10d7372a2ef4ecb0d2d2f7060
  10. Godlyhaxx

A Beginner's Guide to Shaders

how would i go about making a circle around something with shaders? if its possible? im trying to recreate the clicker class mod but i dont know how to draw the circle around the player (without making a projectile that is the circle) is it possible?
  11. Godlyhaxx

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

Can you import what would normally outputed? trying to recolor armor without coloring all 4 images
  12. Godlyhaxx

TheThrowingMod

add a boss that just has Slime AI and a crap ton of HP with its own drops if killed in Prehardmode, Harmode, and Expert mode.
  13. Godlyhaxx

NPCs & Enemies Ascended NPCs and Items idea

its ment to be an elemental guitarist i guess, alot of ways of identifying elements is through color, thus the rainbow, the Vines are just a from of attack, same with the ancient dooms (still a place holder)
  14. Godlyhaxx

NPCs & Enemies Ascended NPCs and Items idea

Thank you for your suggestions, i like the name, i'll use it. I don't particularly like the idea of the idea of the boss spawning naturally. the spawn item wont be consumable. The vines are supposed to be kind of like these seemingly endless and in the way, but i like your recommendation, i...
Back
Top Bottom