• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
GoldenArrow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It sure has been a while. What the heck happened here?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    CounterSniped
    CounterSniped
    Right? I haven't been here in ages too lol
    Achievement Unlocked: Quality over Quantity.
    GoldenArrow
    GoldenArrow
    Have more likes than messages.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Congratulations! That shows that you're a member with good standing, rather than someone who just messes around on forum games.
    GoldenArrow
    GoldenArrow
    *Shoves 14 pages of profile updates (which don't count as messages but can still get likes) under the carpet.*
    Ahem, I mean, yeah of course, my time is too precious for mere forum games.
    I really need to hear about some new game or something to hype myself and others about, Jojo alone won't do. What is Re-Logic up to?
    Gabrielismo
    Gabrielismo
    Creative mode coming up for the next patch if possible.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Hytale and Risk of Rain 2.
    GoldenArrow
    GoldenArrow
    Hytale looks promising.
    Wait, this can't be. This is it, the fall of an empire. Memers! SiIvagunner has been... terminated.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Tbh, I don't really understand why. I'm probably wrong, but the content that Siivagunner uploaded could classify as parodies, which as far as I'm aware are perfectly legal.

It's not like they ever uploaded songs and music in its original state, or at least, not often. They were mostly just jokes.
    GoldenArrow
    GoldenArrow
    My guess is that in command someone got sent a SiIvagunner video and expecting to hear the real song, watched it, thus getting memed by the likes of "Grand Dad" and so this lead to their rampage. Or not.

At least there exist archive channels, save what you can.
    I'm gonna start watching videos at 1.25 times their original speed, so much time saved like that, darn Dragonball and their slow-butt pace.
    I'm having trouble focusing on a single task at a time, like schoolwork, I'm starting to hate my life because of this. Any tips?
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    Try taking breaks. Like seriously if you know alocate yourself 5-15 minutes to have fun and distract yourself every hour or so, you can get more work done. It's like rewarding yourself for doing well, and it's manageable.
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    That said, be careful not to waste too much time during breaks. The idea is that you're only letting yourself relax for a little. Other than that, listening to music makes tasks more fun for me, personally.
    It's been a while huh? At least Jojo Fridays are back.
    WingedOracle
    WingedOracle
    jojo fridays? what are those?
    GoldenArrow
    GoldenArrow
    Well you see, there is this popular manga called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which is split into 8 parts, of which 4 had received an anime adaptation up until now. A few weeks ago, after about 2 years since the finale of part 4, the fifth part adaptation is finally here, with new episodes every Friday. Go watch Jojo, it's quite awesome.
    I got slightly better at Smash 4, it is a bummer that the 3DS version is almost unplayable online due to lag though.
    I think I experienced Sleep Paralysis this summer, it was quite interesting. (Continued in comments.)
    GoldenArrow
    GoldenArrow
    It was about 40 days ago, I had stayed up very late again playing games and after having a dream, I woke up in the middle of the night in shock, after a few seconds I discovered that I simply could not move at all, no matter how hard I tried. (Cont)
    Dark Wiz
    Dark Wiz
    I freak out really hard when I'm having a dream and fall.
    GoldenArrow
    GoldenArrow
    My eyes were wide open, but I could not see much due to the layout of the room. The scariest part is that I thought I was hearing humans screaming in agony louder and louder, along with a high-pitched noise and after that I think it stopped, I could move and speak again, quite creepy for me.
    Unshō Ishizuka, the Japanese voice actor of Professor Oak, Van Hohenheim, Joseph Joestar and countless others, passed away a few days ago.
    GoldenArrow
    GoldenArrow
    Darn cancer. Rest in peace jiji... No panicked "OOH NOOOOO!!" will ever sound as good as yours.
    Heh? What's that? One Punch Man Season 2 in April 2019? Freakin' finally! It's been like 40138.3 years!
    So I finally watched all the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings movies, pretty good but I had higher expectations. 8.5/10 from me.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, the 2nd in the series is very bloody and gory, but the two clips from above are from the 1st and 3rd movies, which were indeed aimed at Children, but yet done in such a way that adults could enjoy too. They tried to include some of the songs from the book I think. And they didn't cover the entire book, but then that's a good thing because seriously, some how many again, 6 2.5h+ movies is a bit much.
    GoldenArrow
    GoldenArrow
    And @neoselket, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. I think "sucked" is way too heavy a word for the Hobbit movies, they had quite a lot of epic moments in my opinion, though I agree that they shouldn't have been THAT long. Also this : https://youtu.be/BEm0AjTbsac
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah, I wouldn't say "sucked" either. Though as a caveat I only saw the first of 3 Hobbit movies... it's not that they "sucked" it just took forever and 50 years to get to the point, so to speak. I think they could have cut some of it out and it would have remained a nice coherent story.
    Soap making. That's the most interesting hobby I've heard of in a while. It doesn't work well with my Nerd build though, no skill synergy.
    We are now entering "Deep Summer", please fasten your hype belts or else you might get bored to death.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom