• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by GoldenArrow

1. GoldenArrow

It sure has been a while. What the heck happened here?

It sure has been a while. What the heck happened here?
  2. GoldenArrow

*Shoves 14 pages of profile updates (which don't count as messages but can still get likes)...

*Shoves 14 pages of profile updates (which don't count as messages but can still get likes) under the carpet.* Ahem, I mean, yeah of course, my time is too precious for mere forum games.
  3. GoldenArrow

Have more likes than messages.

Have more likes than messages.
  4. GoldenArrow

Achievement Unlocked: Quality over Quantity.

Achievement Unlocked: Quality over Quantity.
  5. GoldenArrow

Hytale looks promising.

Hytale looks promising.
  6. GoldenArrow

I really need to hear about some new game or something to hype myself and others about, Jojo...

I really need to hear about some new game or something to hype myself and others about, Jojo alone won't do. What is Re-Logic up to?
  7. GoldenArrow

My guess is that in command someone got sent a SiIvagunner video and expecting to hear the real...

My guess is that in command someone got sent a SiIvagunner video and expecting to hear the real song, watched it, thus getting memed by the likes of "Grand Dad" and so this lead to their rampage. Or not. At least there exist archive channels, save what you can.
  8. GoldenArrow

Wait, this can't be. This is it, the fall of an empire. Memers! SiIvagunner has been... terminated.

Wait, this can't be. This is it, the fall of an empire. Memers! SiIvagunner has been... terminated.
  9. GoldenArrow

<Insert edgy status update about the new year or something, I dunno.>

<Insert edgy status update about the new year or something, I dunno.>
  10. GoldenArrow

I'm gonna start watching videos at 1.25 times their original speed, so much time saved like...

I'm gonna start watching videos at 1.25 times their original speed, so much time saved like that, darn Dragonball and their slow-butt pace.
  11. GoldenArrow

I'm having trouble focusing on a single task at a time, like schoolwork, I'm starting to hate my...

I'm having trouble focusing on a single task at a time, like schoolwork, I'm starting to hate my life because of this. Any tips?
  12. GoldenArrow

Well you see, there is this popular manga called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which is split into 8...

Well you see, there is this popular manga called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which is split into 8 parts, of which 4 had received an anime adaptation up until now. A few weeks ago, after about 2 years since the finale of part 4, the fifth part adaptation is finally here, with new episodes every...
  13. GoldenArrow

It's been a while huh? At least Jojo Fridays are back.

It's been a while huh? At least Jojo Fridays are back.
  14. GoldenArrow

I got slightly better at Smash 4, it is a bummer that the 3DS version is almost unplayable...

I got slightly better at Smash 4, it is a bummer that the 3DS version is almost unplayable online due to lag though.
  15. GoldenArrow

My eyes were wide open, but I could not see much due to the layout of the room. The scariest...

My eyes were wide open, but I could not see much due to the layout of the room. The scariest part is that I thought I was hearing humans screaming in agony louder and louder, along with a high-pitched noise and after that I think it stopped, I could move and speak again, quite creepy for me.
Top Bottom