Recent content by GoldM

1. GoldM

Weapons & Equip Cell phone addition

I misread the title as Cell Phone Addiction, and thought it would be a debuff for over-using the Cell Phone. :p However I agree with the others that it would be better to show this information in the buff description, or maybe even just displayed by default if you have any minions summoned.
  2. GoldM

Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

I switched to the Snow theme and I can see what you mean. Nevermind my original message then!
  3. GoldM

WIP Terraria Trading Card Game

This reminds me of something I tried to do a while ago, and I made these cards: (Just thumbnails, click to see full size)
  4. GoldM

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

This is an old sprite I made that was supposed to be a boss, I may use it for a potential future suggestion ;)
  5. GoldM

Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

This has probably been said before, but you need to work on making your outlines darker to fit with the Terraria style more.
  6. GoldM

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I made a coconut minion thing
  7. GoldM

Game Mechanics Make the Beach Ball Susceptible to Projectiles

It doesn't really matter if you can't pick them up because you buy them for like, 20 copper? It's not that expensive
  8. GoldM

tModLoader Dowsing - Quickly locate materials, mobs, and treasures!

First This is awesome! Sprites could use some work though.
  9. GoldM

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

From left to right: Profile picture of my flag, Greater variants of other potions, slime resprites
  10. GoldM

Sprites Buoyant Glowsticks: The ultimate tool for fishing at night

They would despawn after the same amount of time that a glowstick would, with a 33% chance of dropping as an item. Thread has been updated.
  11. GoldM

NPCs & Enemies The United States of Planterica has awoken!

The fastest is the Chain Gun with a use time of 4. Go here and sort be use time: http://terraria.wiki.gg/List_of_weapons
  12. GoldM

That's not true. For example, the Uzi has a use time of 8, while the Sniper Rifle has a use time of 39.
  13. GoldM

Just saying, you can't have an item with a use time of 2. Items with use times of 1 or 2 don't even work.
Back
Top Bottom