Recent content by Gooseman

1. Gooseman

tModLoader Need help to make a custom Arkhalis

I ported your Code To 1.4 if ppl want to make an arkhalis sword in 1.4 using System.IO; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Rejeffed.Items.Mellee.ForgorBlade { class ForgorProj ...
  2. Gooseman

yeah

yeah
  3. Gooseman

do yo have a disocord or somthing

do yo have a disocord or somthing
  4. Gooseman

i can help you with sprite for ya mod if you want

i can help you with sprite for ya mod if you want
  5. Gooseman

I don't really know what to do with these sprites

Sprite looking very hot
  6. Gooseman

Need committed developers for a mod

i can sprite very well and code Btw Discord account is GooseMan67#3133
  7. Gooseman

Boss checklist problem

im trying to put boss checklist compatibilities the game says there no problem but when i test it there nothing in the boss checklist this is my code using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using jeffmod.NPCs; using jeffmod.Items.Material...
  8. Gooseman

Introducing TerraBalanced

ok
  9. Gooseman

tModLoader Need help creating custom bow/arrow/projectile I'm not sure.

public override void ModifyShootStats(Player player, ref Vector2 position, ref Vector2 velocity, ref int type, ref int damage, ref float knockback) { if (type == ProjectileID.WoodenArrowFriendly) { type = ProjectileID.VenomArrow; } Add...
  10. Gooseman

Whip

i am Currently working on making a mod for 1.4 and i was wondering if anybody knew how to make a whip
  11. Gooseman

Hi, does anyone know if there is a mode or just a way to make sure other players don't see me on the map?

if the other player is on another team as you i think they dont see you on the map
  12. Gooseman

Dust Help

yes that what i think lol
  13. Gooseman

Dust Help

why
  14. Gooseman

Dust Help

How do i make Dust Please
  15. Gooseman

tModLoader The Apex Mod

col mod