Recent content by Gopstop22

1. G

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

what shrines? and is it a big deal if we dont get new sepulchres are we gonna miss out alot? cuz we are really lazy to try and make new world again and kill all bosses and build our base
  2. G

So i was playing 1.4.1.0 version with my cousin and we are already in hard mode but then we updated to the new version wich is 1.4.2.0 do we need make new world for the new stuff to appear? like for example i cant find hyperspace in our world so i need to know if we need to create new world...
  3. G

is there anything else something major what also doesnt work in multiplayer?
  4. G

Okay i have another question me and my cousin cant seem to find hookbats for the quest for the adventurer he said they show up at night in forest biome but we havent found any hookbat yet are we doing something wrong?
  5. G

Is this mod still not supported with the terraria journey update?
  6. G

Hello i wanted ask if this mod is good enough to be played in multiplayer? i remember playing this mod like 3 years ago in multiplayer with my cousin but there was alot of bugs like we couldnt see same monsters it only showed for one of us are there still such issues in multiplayer?
  7. G

Hi im playing together with my cousin this mod and i run into a problem i need a item called "Sharkon Fin" but there is nowhere to be found info about where to get it so i thought maybe could somone tell me where to get it?
Back
Top Bottom