Recent content by Gorgasm

1. Gorgasm

Small Giveaway

Sorry Victorles, but he did get in contact with me. I have no more copies everyone (apologies to Ingolf and RMreX), wish I could have gifted out more of them. Or take back the ones from people I gifted to during the winter holidays (randomly checked all their accounts yesterday, half of them...
  2. Gorgasm

Small Giveaway

Victorles, still waiting on a response from Toris, but if he does not answer by the time I get back from wherk tomorrow morning (about 12ish hours from now) I'll send you a message.
  3. Gorgasm

Small Giveaway

Enstrale and Rebirthalpha's friends both received their copies. Ogmi and Toris, sent you both messages, check your inbox please.
  4. Gorgasm

Small Giveaway

Kob, your friend has received his copy. Have fun playing together!
  5. Gorgasm

Small Giveaway

I'll make this short and to the point. 1.3 comes out tomorrow (Huzzah!) and I have 5 leftover copies from the old Christmas Giveaway that I wanted to hand out to those who still have yet to experience this amazing game. Really wish I could give more, but that sadly isn't an option at the...
  6. Gorgasm

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

680 hours logged, another roughly 850 to 1000 unlogged. So about 1500 minimum. Maybe a mere... 30 to 50 of that was AFK farming. That is about roughly .67 of a cent (less than a penny) per hour of entertainment. I'd say definitely worth it.
  7. Gorgasm

Terraria Cookies

This time? I'm a smoker, I didn't have wax in it, windy out, mustache blew into the flame, poof! I've also burned it off breathing fire twice, once was a potato gun mishap, and another was a giant bonfire accident. Keep in mind, this is over the span of... about 10ish years, and most of the...
  8. Gorgasm

Official Terraria Community Feature: Gorgasm, Charity, and Baked Goods

Sadly, I am more of a bakery type person than an actual cook. I am sure that there is probably someone who can pull off the idea. I know @Loki likes to make delicious meatfoods, maybe he can do it. :merchantsmile:
  9. Gorgasm

Official Terraria Community Feature: Gorgasm, Charity, and Baked Goods

Thanks for all the love and compliments everyone, I truly appreciate it. I see so many amazing wherks of art that the community has posted here, I thought I would at least try to share something myself. Since I cannot sprite / draw / paint, and the written word completely eludes me for stories...
  10. Gorgasm

Terraria Cookies

Geneen, I mess up all the time baking / cooking / in life in general, but my philosophy is, "If it's edible, and won't kill me, eat it anyways!" And yes, that goes for almost anything in life. Sometimes makes for uncomfortable situations, but if nothing else you get a good story out of it...
  11. Gorgasm

Terraria Cookies

Indeed, that is me. Sadly, last week my mustache caught on fire, so I had to shave the rest of it off. But it will be back, not the first time it has burned off.
  12. Gorgasm

Terraria Cookies

Greetings fellow Terrarians! Have a sweet tooth that store bought goodies cannot satisfy? Do not know what to do with all those soda / energy drink / beer cans that pile up on marathon session of Terraria? Well, I have a possible solution to your problems. First part? The cookie cutters...
  13. Gorgasm

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Like I said in my previous post, the remaining copies I have are going towards the next big giveaway. Maybe I'll pick up some more along the way for it too. Who knows?
  14. Gorgasm

Casual The People of TCF

Easiest way to defeat Eye of K'thulhu? Eat him. @Nev, I used old beer cans to make the cookie cutter for this. Thought you would approve.
  15. Gorgasm

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Well, as no one is asking for copies anymore, I've decided to keep the last 5 for the next giveaway (hopefully a 1.3 one). Samrux, you might want to add It's A Me's friend back to the list, waited for a few days for his friend to make an account on Steam and get a hold of me, but never did...
Back
Top Bottom