Recent content by Gortart

1. G

tModLoader Useful NPCs

You have to defeat mech bosses to unlock hardmode ores. Adamantite/Titanium needs all 3 bosses defeated.
  2. G

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

It's fixed now. It was just a minor fix. Thanks for reporting it! And about Exoskeleton... version 6+(tModloader 1.4+) removed it but the mod still has other passive damage accessories like the Gadjetpack, Vortex Controller and Stardust Manual. I guess you can count Crown of Vengeance if you...
  3. G

tModLoader Useful NPCs

It should be compatible with pretty much any mod.
  4. G

tModLoader Useful NPCs

Hephaestus(the ore guy) does sell obsidians after beating Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu. Obsidian is in fact classified as "ore" on the official wiki. That's what late-night copy-pasting does to you. It's fixed now. Thanks!
  5. G

I thought having 0 use time means this item is not a "weapon" but I guess not. It's fixed now. Thanks for reporting it!
  6. G

Thanks for your feedback! Monster Voodoo Doll does grant you a curse effect which should be 16.66...% damage multiplier, making it about 31% damage increase on average(1.06*1.06*1.1666). Or my math is completely wrong and the curse effect is not that strong. If that's the case, I will buff its...
  7. G

tModLoader Useful NPCs

It is fixed now, but it might take a few minutes until it shows up. In the mean time, you can manually fix the json file at tModLoader\ModConfigs folder. And people might take your feedback better if you describe your problem more clearly. It was a relatively simple bug, but what NPCs you...
  8. G

tModLoader Useful NPCs

Actually, right now! Useful NPCs has been updated to tModloader 1.4.3 with complete NPC preferences, new dialogs and bestiary entries!
  9. G

After a long and long wait, UA is finally on tModloader 1.4 stable with brand new sprites, effects and balances! It will get updated to 1.4.4 after tModloader version becomes stable.
  10. G

tModLoader Useful NPCs

I am in fact working on updating my mods and planning to release them before March. Useful NPCs is at least functional right now but I will release all of my mods at once so it has to wait for a few week. Edit: I am still working but it's gonna need a few week or so. Upgraded Accessories will...
  11. G

I will write another update after stable tModloader 1.4 without potential breaking changes...

I will write another update after stable tModloader 1.4 without potential breaking changes drops. Right now, I can't promise that my mods will ever get ported to 1.4.
  12. G

Most big mods are not ported to 1.4 yet and for example Upgraded Accessories has Thorium support...

Most big mods are not ported to 1.4 yet and for example Upgraded Accessories has Thorium support which will break and potentially has to be removed temporarily until Thorium gets ported to 1.4, further complicating things. And 1.4.4 update to the game itself is also planned to be released in...
  13. G

I'd have to check if my mods broke or not after an update drops, and if they did break, I'd have...

I'd have to check if my mods broke or not after an update drops, and if they did break, I'd have to look up the documents again to fix them, only for them to potentially break after just a month.
  14. G

In case some people are wondering, my mods aren't gonna be ported to 1.4 anytime soon. Current...

In case some people are wondering, my mods aren't gonna be ported to 1.4 anytime soon. Current monthly beta with potentially breaking changes is frankly quite annoying for modders and I am busy with my personal life to make monthly updates to my mods.(continued)
  15. G

tModLoader Useful NPCs

Unfortunately tModloader 1.4 is still in very un"stable" beta and modders are to expect monthly breaking changes. I am little busy with other things and I want to at least wait until tModloader 1.4 becomes stable enough to port my mods. Until then, sorry, none of my mods are gonna be 1.4 anytime...
Back
Top Bottom