• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Gortart

1. G

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

You just need this: public override void UpdateArmorSet(Player player) { // your other codes here player.palladiumRegen = true; } Then vanilla Terraria will do the rest. You have to write NPC. in from of the downedBoss2. And you don't need "== true". if(NPC.downedBoss2){ // do your...
  2. G

tModLoader Auto Tools

Shoot, I published a WIP version by accident it seems. In order to disable it without loading it, you can try two things 1. Cancel mod loading before it loads anything. I suspect it will crash if you cancel loading while it's loading it. 2. Go to documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods...
  3. G

(For mod devs) Terraria NetMessage.SendData detailed information spreadsheet

True, I just made it for a quicker reference.
  4. G

Thanks, though some of that still just describes what they do and not about how to use them in mods. For example, if I want to sync an item from the server, it doesn't say anything about that the parameter [number] should be the whoAmI of the item you want to sync.
  5. G

Care to provide a link to the real documentation? And that wiki page explains how each message is written/read and not about how to use them in your mod.
  6. G

This? well it's not even quarter-finished.
  7. G

tModLoader Item Frame Weapon Rack Fixer

I haven't talked with tmodloader devs but the bug is known; Here and as it'll take probably another month or so for the tmodloader updates to 1.4 and fix it. It's not an urgent issue either so it might be pushed even further. Think of this mod as a temporary solution for it (kind of like the...
  8. G

Since I had too much time I compiled a spreadsheet about how to use NetMessage.SendData in you mod. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qrqf48vBPRVWZwFeZBFsO2Qt94YdFehSjaBFT4Mo7rw/edit?usp=sharing
  9. G

tModLoader Item Frame Weapon Rack Fixer

Item Frame Weapon Rack Fixer is just a very small mod that fixes item frames and weapon racks so they keep their mod item and global item data. You can get this mod in the mod browser. Tested thoroughly with mod item and global items in SP and MP. Tested with even more modifiers and autotools...
  10. G

tModLoader Auto Tools

Thanks for reporting them. Dopamine and sunshine now works. As for the advanced calm/battle, you have to apply normal calm/battle first. I added tooltip for them.
  11. G

tModLoader Auto Tools

Thanks for reporting it. It's now fixed in v. 1.0.1.8
  12. G

tModLoader Equivalent Exchange

Aye thanks for reporting it. It should work now in v. 1.0.1.8
  13. G

Strange. Are you sure that the players have alchemist's stone in their inventory?
  14. G

Players have to deal damage to the enemy to get souls from that enemy.
  15. G

tModLoader Need a little help

Are you using IDE? Your mod seem to have a lot of missing imports. And a lot of easy to fix errors too. Also, you have to make 4 tiles yourself(bars and ores).
Top Bottom