Recent content by Gory

1. Gory

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Uugh You know what?!!! Maybe I'm done playing this "GAME" and going back to minecraft PE!!! It's more better then this bug making, time wasting, glitch, crashing crap!!!! :mad:o_O
  2. Gory

Yes is happens to me too and, also my game crashes every time I enter my crafting station. Due to a lot of crafting recipes I've unlocked. Even when my device storage is more than 1GB.;(
  3. Gory

Yes I have but still same problem occurs!:confused:
  4. Gory

I found the problem to my game automatically exiting. It's because of Google's saving system. Every 2 minutes when it saves my game I atomically exit my world and, when I got back nothing was saved! ;(;(
  5. Gory

I did just that and still does the same thing. I even change my Google account but, still nothing.:confused:
  6. Gory

DARN IT! I still can't play on my cloud because every time I log in my Google account the game automatically exits!:sigh: And it still crashes!!!;(
  7. Gory

Bug found in the new Amazon update:

That's great! The more we report the bugs the more things the devs will add to their to do list!;)
  8. Gory

Bug found in the new Amazon update:

Hello everyone this are some bugs I found on the new Amazon update. If you have some new discovered bugs you've found please feel free to reply them down, and I will add them to the "bug list". Thank you!:) Bugs: #1-Terraria automatically exit after logging in a Google account (even after...
  9. Gory

The version number is: 11981 Support ticket created. That's the same version number as mine.
  10. Gory

Ok so I had done the disable thing but, how do I restart the system? Sorry I'm not good at this stuff. :happy:
  11. Gory

Hello! What about my game exiting by its self bug! It seems when ever I log in my Google account the game exits on its self every 30 seconds. Btw my device is kindle fire HDX (3rd generation).:confused:
  12. Gory

HAHHAHAHAH IT'S UPDATING RIGHT NOW FOR MEEE!!! I probably should go put all my stuff from local to cloud save now....:naughty: OMG THE UPDATE IS SO WORTH IT AND I DIDN'T HAD TO RELOCATE MY STUFF BECAUSE MY LOCAL SAVES ARE STILL THERE! :D:happy::p:naughty::redmunch::redspin: Guys sorry for...
  13. Gory

I wish I could just go into the future and back to tell y'all the exact time and date but, I don't do time traveling!:p
  14. Gory

DANG! :eek: I feel bad for you!:( Hopefully the updated is really really worth the wait!
  15. Gory

Relax it'll be here when it gets here. ;) In the meantime we're just gonna have to wait.:)
Back
Top Bottom