Recent content by Gotheran

1. Gotheran

"A new guard page for the stack cannot be created"

@Leinfors Running as admin did not help. I can launch the game occasionally but it will give me this error 9/10.
  2. Gotheran

"A new guard page for the stack cannot be created"

Having the same issue as of 1.4.1
  3. Gotheran

.wld.bak files filling recycle bin

Well at least i'm not alone. It is starting to be a nuisance filling up my recycle bin.
  4. Gotheran

Map-Golf Large Golf map WIP

I'm looking into building a sizeable golf map with good, long courses. I enjoyed Putt-raria although there weren't many area's to use the stronger clubs more than once at most. I'd like assistance with building specifically for decorations and buildings, looking for quality similar to...
  5. Gotheran

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Summoner is a highly defencive class as is, if you play multiplayer your roll is to stay off to the side and let your minions pull the weight in the fight, possibly working to aid your allies in other ways. Admitedly it lacks a fair bit for early and mid game viability especially solo as summon...
  6. Gotheran

Game Mechanics Bestiary change

having it per character makes slightly more sense than fully universal as there are shop unlocks for the zoologist that a new character ideally shouldn't have immediate access to, notably the mole minecart and universal pylon, although some method to share bestiary entries between characters and...
  7. Gotheran

Game Mechanics Bestiary change

Bestiary is world specific, meaning if you take character A to world A, kill 50 blue slimes, then make a new world B and enter that with character A you do not have blue slimes in that world B's bestiary. Additionally character B joins world A and has access to the blue slime entry without...
  8. Gotheran

Fair enough, I've been having to muddle through the new content solo, our ISP is giving us trouble so I've not had ready wiki access and when the web comes back up I've become so engrossed i forgot what i wanted to look up :confused: Still it sounds easier to just world hop and mine up a bunch...
  9. Gotheran

So far loving Journeys end, only real issue is the bestiary being tied to world progress and not character progress, seems like it should be a character thing and you'll need to world hop anyway to acquire the means to make artificial crimson/corruption in your primary world anyway.
  10. Gotheran

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Oooh finally that big blue shmuck will be useful. Probably a bit late to be making suggestions but I've mentioned in the past a rework for the slime staff to make it increase the size of the summoned slime rather than summon more of them, as well as making it more likely to drop so summoner is a...
  11. Gotheran

CC Creation Compendium #60

Wasn't the slime houses in the last one?
  12. Gotheran

1.3.6 when

1.3.6 when
  13. Gotheran

CC Creation Compendium #58

did anyone else notice the logo is each of the terraria bosses? Although I can't quite place what the i in compendium is supposed to be
  14. Gotheran

Blocks & Decoration Reverse Crafting for rope coils

You can, but that's pretty tedious.
  15. Gotheran

Blocks & Decoration Reverse Crafting for rope coils

Title says it all, just kind of annoying if you want to use any of the rope items in the game for building but have stacked them all in coils for better storage.
Back
Top Bottom