Recent content by GrampaSwood

1. GrampaSwood

That aged badly

That aged badly
  2. GrampaSwood

how do i get out of there?

how do i get out of there?
  3. GrampaSwood

Items Change to Super Absorbant Sponge and suggestion for Bottomless Water Bucket

Sponge is commonly made of wooden fibers, so I say get a sawmill and make wooden fibers (Or just use wood) and then make a sponge, then at the specific liquid you'd have to craft that specific sponge, then combine all 3 at a tinkerer's workshop and get the super "absorbant" sponge (Previously...
  4. GrampaSwood

Items Change to Super Absorbant Sponge and suggestion for Bottomless Water Bucket

You can ban certain items on servers though. And the amount of buckets is still W.I.P.
  5. GrampaSwood

First change I'd like to get is to spell Absorbant correctly because it's spelled absorbent not absorbant :p Second: Make it absorb every liquid and maybe store it like it's a bucket and switch to liquids like grand design. If you were to suck up, let's say, 30 blocks of lava and 26 blocks of...
  6. GrampaSwood

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

I really want that mount.
  7. GrampaSwood

tModLoader Pre-Hardmode Items+

Where do I download this? May sound goofy but still.
  8. GrampaSwood

Give me the handbook! I WANT IT SO BADLY!

Give me the handbook! I WANT IT SO BADLY!
  9. GrampaSwood

I don't know if you can see the picture, but I see an error image.

I don't know if you can see the picture, but I see an error image.
  10. GrampaSwood

[img] I think this is a good entry?

I think this is a good entry?
  11. GrampaSwood

PC Cloud Saving now across PCs

So, my friend's parents are divorced and he has a laptop with his dad and his PC with his mum. We started playing terraria on his laptop and he cloud saved it. But on his PC. His character is different than the one on his laptop. Anyone know how to fix. He has the world and player files.
  12. GrampaSwood

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Isn't this a bug fix?
  13. GrampaSwood

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

I'm making all my NPCs walk to their houses, but their floors are conveyers belts.
Back
Top Bottom