Recent content by Grandirus

1. Grandirus

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Last day I started another char and world, name the character "Alys Brangwin", from Phantasy Star 4 (Mega Drive - Genesis). In the PS4 game, she uses Boomerangs as weapons. So, I start play and, voila, no Cooper Sword as default melee weapon. She started with a Wooden Boomerang. Something like...
  2. Grandirus

Reduced Mining Mod

The only similar mod in Steam Workshop is "Reduced Grinding" but it don't have configurable ores drop chances. I used one called "One ore to One bar" but it's vannished today. Tryed search for anything similar but with no luck.
  3. Grandirus

Reduced Mining Mod

Any chance to have it port to 1.4 ?
  4. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I tested here. Put the Metroid Wave Bank again and still working (don't tryed in game yet).
  5. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

There's no key to it (not a configurable one), but the armor set says that "Press the Hypermode key to activate Hypermode (take 100 damage to gain +50% damage for 20 seconds, 120s cooldown)".
  6. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

You need to summon Kraid for the Unknown Item drop, to make plasma beam.
  7. Grandirus

tModLoader Terrarium Arcana

This mod is Multiplayer compatible?
  8. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I made myself a music set for the Metroid Mod. Metroid Wave Bank 🤠
  9. Grandirus

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Just search for "DBZ" in the tModLoader Mod Browser. :)
  10. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

There's any chance to use the Power Beam, Missile and Morph Ball interface in the metroid mod armors? So, we can insert the items in their right locations. Armors upgrades in the Chest Armor, visors upgrades in the Helmet and boots upgrades in the Boots. I like the way it was now, but with new...
  11. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I think moders are waiting for the tModLoader update to 1.4.
  12. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Like the Fusion game, we can find / loot / craft some kind of metroid vacine, to absorb those X parasites. Meanwhile, after some bosses defeated, the X parasites invade other biomes, make some "cloned" versions of the original biome enemies, stronger than the originals. Killing them, free the...
  13. Grandirus

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

It sill working, and it's a good mod. Give it a try and you will have lots of fun.
  14. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

You can use the Logic Sensor "(Player Above)" on both sides of the door, with a "Logic Gate (OR)" with two lamps above de Logic Gate. Something like this: In this case, the door opens when I approach it and closes when I move away, but it is not 100% accurate, beacuse if I shot the door, it...
  15. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I love this mod. I love Metroid in all it's ways. Can I sugest the addition of "Accel Charge" from "Metroid Other M"? There's a lack of metroid based accessories ("hunter damage" stats), but taking in count that Metroid series uses basicly the same itens, why not add another? Accel Charge can be...
Back
Top Bottom