Recent content by Grandpa-G

1. Grandpa-G

Is Terraria running on Steam?

Does anyone know if there is there any way to detect if Terraria is running on Steam? In particular is there anything being sent to a vanilla server with this bit of information?
  2. Grandpa-G

Where is character image stored?

Gotcha! - where or how did you get/generate the characters on your signature and web site?
  3. Grandpa-G

I know how to get the hair color, shirt color... for the character but I don't see how to figure out which player images to use. Is there a value in the .plr file that relates to the player body to the images in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images folder?
  4. Grandpa-G

That is helpful but I am trying to figure where the game reads the character file from? Is it just embedded in the .plr file? My ultimate goal is to have an offline program I write to be able to read the image of the character and use it elsewhere.
  5. Grandpa-G

I probably should know this, but... When a game player starts on the client side, A menu will come up to Select a player. If you have multiple players, you might get a list that looks like: Where is the image for Derpy stored and how did it get made? I know how to make a new player, but I...
Back
Top Bottom