Granger
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I want upside down halfblocks for hammering blocks. Why do we not have upside down half blocks?!
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Cheater ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Btw OH GOSH THIS CRANE ( I had to ).
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Oh wait Gravity Globe, gravitation potion, lucky horseshoe, wings, NO, GRAVITATION HAS BEEN CHEESED.
    Granger
    Granger
    Thats the joke. *points at the upside down player* |:
    The more i play Robocraft, the less i like it...
    Reactions: Darkest Gaia
    Granger
    Granger
    Oh, im pretty much just venting my frustation. The pilot is the "heart" of a robot, a thruster a type of movement stuff and rp (robotpoints) is robocrafts currency.
    Granger
    Granger
    Why are you getting matched against Rail bots, flyers, bombers and so on (stuff from higher levels) when you start with only wheels and machineguns? Its nuts, pit the newbs against the more seasoned players.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I hate games that do that.
    Not sure if i should stat TP regeneration for my mage in Etrian Oddysey... *squints*
    Granger
    Granger
    Painfully hard game this is. :<
    Suddenly i want dungeon guardian to be a lot slower, so you can enter dungeon but you'll have this survival horror feel of "Oh :red: hes
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    For some reason, your comment on the Dungeon Guardian makes me want a bunch of incredibly troll-y things to happen in the Dungeon before Skeletron is defeated. Every normal monster spawn is a Paladin, and they all make Dungeon Guardian sounds.

Does it make sense? No. Is it funny? To me, at least.
    Granger
    Granger
    Well, having everysingle enemy be a paladin is too much... it makes it literally impossible for players at that tier (and endgame ones would also have some troubles), the idea is to have the player have some leeway, but just a bit.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Yeah, that may be going a bit too far. Still, even if there is leeway for going into the Dungeon, the player should be punished for going in there before killing Skeletron, and something that really enforces it. Dungeon Guardian going slow kind of defeats it's purpose as a way of keeping the player out. Maybe a difficult, but kill-able, enemy that replaces normal spawns in the Dungeon?
    I just realized @Kyouko Tsukino barred people from posting on his profile.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's just for today. Unless it does piss all the "right" people off.

Deleting profile posts is always a thing too, in case "late birthday posts" happen.
    CanSteam
    CanSteam
    what do you mean by the 'right' people :u
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Those who suppose I'm ignoring them through the "ignore" function and not just by skipping through their posts to see if the usual drama is still going on in their fantasy land.
    I think i am doing this wrong...
    9e615ac60f.png
    ( @[150:mad:Milt69466] )
    The music boxes should work while in a vanity slot... Im not gonna give up damage for a personal soundtrack!
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    Granger
    Granger
    Well, i guess i could ask the creator of the soundbank for the invidual tracks...
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    People actually listen to in-game music? :dryadeek:

I only leave the sound effects.
    Granger
    Granger
    Well, it'd be quite foolish of me to install new soundtracks and then mute the in game music! And some of these new tracks are great! (some of the orginal ones too!)
    I just realized that i got a crimson key during the pirate invasion. Yassss.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    If you didn't get a lucky coin they weren't generous. Yarrrr
    Granger
    Granger
    Got a discount card, good enough :<

How do i use it? Is it enough when it is in my inventory?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Just equip it when your shopping.
    Destroyer: Destroyed. Died the first time because i forgot to use my battle gear, buffs and the part of the arena for the destroyer...
    Reactions: Vorcov
    Granger
    Granger
    I was eating destroyers for lunch afterwards though, 10 destroyers in a single night is not too shabby with pre mech gear.

Afterwards... Pirates! Died a bunch but got a discount card and a crapton golden furniture. And a Yelets which outshines the rest of my gear by like 20-30 damage...
    Vorcov
    Vorcov
    Same thing happened to me -_-' I forgot to take off the Angler fishing stuff xD
    I seem to have a talent for breaking things i touch... July item death count +3
    Granger
    Granger
    First i break my only kitchen tool i can use in these anti stick pans, then i accidentially drop a cup. Now i broke a clothes bar (got stuck and the hook broke off) Alll this within 2 hours. Goddamnit.
    Granger
    Granger
    It better does! ò_ó
    Timothy the Engineer
    Timothy the Engineer
    I have the same power since I was seven :(
    You know, its strange, i prepare everthing for the first expert mech fight and suddenly i dont feel like playing anymore. Subconsicous fear?
    Granger
    Granger
    Idk, if i dont feel like playing a game, i dont play it. Wheres the fun behind forcing yourself to do things you dont want to do?
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Granger - "I kinda never got much further than mechs despite my 2k hours terraria... Always losing interrest or something." Find two to three other players who have time to play terraria for about two hours each day, you'll quickly get to endgame without being bored.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    I myself have the same problem as you, but there is this really amazing world-generator I've loved since pre-1.1 that is called Planetoids. I cant play an entire playthrough in normal terraria but I'll gladly do it in planetoids. I guess nostalgia is a big factor in the game. As a pre-1.1 veteran, I would love to have a copy of terraria before 1.1.
    Why do statuses have a 140 character limit but comments to statuses dont?
    Granger
    Granger
    Why not truncate everything past the 140'th character for statuses displayed on the frontpage? You'd think that would be a better way of perventing stretching of that module or dunno, over a arbitary limit on statuses themselfes.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    I agree.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Because lousy, pointless standards for forum engines are awesome.

And by "awesome" I mean "stupid." But it would be rude to call them stupid.

Status updates should have as much characters as posts. Yes, really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom