Recent content by Graumen

1. Graumen

tModLoader True Tooltips 1.4

You can look through the commits on GitHub. It's under the green button that says "Code".
  2. Graumen

Thank you so much for contributing to my mod! I'll make sure to credit you!
  3. Graumen

tModLoader Grab Bag Opener

I honestly didn't plan on porting this mod, but why not, it shouldn't take long.
  4. Graumen

Awesome! Where have you sent it to me? Can you create a pull request on GitHub? One Drop Logo is a logo that appears on the tooltips of certain yoyos : https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Crossover_content#One_Drop
  5. Graumen

tModLoader Widgets

Thank you. It'll still be a while since I've also been porting one of my other mods which should be releasing in a moment.
  6. Graumen

tModLoader Widgets

Yes, I plan to port it.
  7. Graumen

Unfortunately i would have to hard code things like wing-and-hook stats into the mod, so i probably won't. As for why the color is seperated, that's because it's not actually a tooltip line but an overlayed effect, so when i move the line it stays in place. There's nothing i can do about that...
  8. Graumen

No, but i want to make it optional.
  9. Graumen

tModLoader Widgets

I didn't know that. Then I'll have to reconsider if it's worth the effort.
  10. Graumen

tModLoader Widgets

Sorry about that. It's fixed now.
  11. Graumen

Thanks for the suggestions! I plan to make widgets resizable with the next update. But i encourage you to post any further suggestions related to Widgets in the Widgets thread.
  12. Graumen

Just updated the Widgets mod to be client-side as well. Now I really feel like this is holding this modding scene back. If only assigning a side to your mod was enforced and/or properly communicated, this wouldn't be an issue. No collaborators to share this with, but I'll definitely bring...
  13. Graumen

It's like you said, I wasn't even aware that you have to set this up. I feel so stupid now... But i'm not surprised that many mods that could be client-side aren't with how hidden this information is. I had to dig quite a bit to find it. So I think for most mods, it's a matter of people not...
  14. Graumen

I fixed the bug caused by WeaponOut. Keep in mind that WeaponOut doesn't account for other mods modifying tooltips so there might be more issues, some of which i might not be able to solve.
  15. Graumen

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.
Back
Top Bottom