Recent content by graypanda_08

1. graypanda_08

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

@Loki Will you do minor updates after this? If you will I would like to give few suggestions. Why not try and make Dr. Bones drop the hercules beetle instead if being sold by the witch doctor, I think it makes sense since Dr. Bones is an archeologist. Instead of pumpkin moon drop why not make...
  2. graypanda_08

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

@Loki will you do minor updates after this? If you will can I suggest a thing or two? I would like to suggest, why not try and make Dr. Bones drop the hercules beetle instead of buying it from the W.D it makes sense right since Dr. Bones is an archeologist, next instead of pumpkin moon drop why...
  3. graypanda_08

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

The release date is on august 27/2019 but what is the timezone?
  4. graypanda_08

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Sir @Loki is it possible to shift the "open settings" and "open inventory" button cause in my opinion it is more easy to open invent while moving if it is placed on the right corner I'm imagining it while holding my phone and I realized that if you have to open ur inventory you've gotta pause...
  5. graypanda_08

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

State of the game may pls :sigh:
  6. graypanda_08

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

When will be the "state of the game may"?
  7. graypanda_08

Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

The new UI is exciting me but I am more excited about the new bosses and events I'm really excited to kick the Moonlord's :red:
  8. graypanda_08

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

If Yo If you'll observe it ocram has almost the same structure as BOC so i think it is the hard mode versh of BOC instead of making BOC mechanical type
Back
Top Bottom