Recent content by Greatness...

1. G

Switch Clothes that cover both the body and legs do not display the correct sprite for legs.

Ive gotten both the Gypsy Robe and the Sapphire Robe and both, instead of showing their usual sprite for the legs, display what looks like the copper greaves. It cant be covered up by placing another item in the legs vanity slot and is dyed when dying the robe.
  2. G

PC Game Crashes on World Load and all worlds have no title,image, and aren't on expert mode

So I was playing today, then I saved and exited the game, but when I came back all the worlds have no title,image,or say expert mode. I tried loading one and the game crashed. No updates or restarts happened between the time it worked and didn't so is there a fix or are all of my worlds...
  3. G

tModLoader Pokemod

For me whenever I use my pokemon it disappears and then next time it tries to save, the game crashes. Is there a fix? I'm on 1.3.1 and I have no other mods and the tMod Loader is up-to-date When I turn the mod off and on with relodes upon the installation relode I get this message: The given key...
  4. G

Ocean seems to be Generic Caverns for Fishing 3ds

So, I'm playing 3ds right now and for some reason, from the way my jungle has mish-mashed with the corruption, the Eater of Worlds leaves as soon as he spawns so I thought "I can skip the E.o.W if I fish up a Reaver Shark!" and I checked and it DOES appear in 1.2.4, so I went fishing at my...
  5. G

It will not happen again, please unban

It will not happen again, please unban
  6. G

Your in Game Name: Salzbury Reason you were Banned:Hacking Why you should be Unbanned: I got on...

Your in Game Name: Salzbury Reason you were Banned:Hacking Why you should be Unbanned: I got on the server for the first time today and I accidentally left a couple of plugins on from TerrariaPatcher which I use at times while playing on my own. Anyway, I was playing spleef and in the excitement...
Back
Top Bottom