Recent content by Green Rango

1. Green Rango

NPCs & Enemies The Grass Man (NPC)

I don't think Tree Man should only be able to spawn in/near just living trees. Not all worlds have these, and it'd limit what you can actually build to house Tree Man - and as someone who enjoys the freedom to build anything, I don't like this idea. IMO, his housing should be a bit limited, to...
  2. Green Rango

Weapons & Equip A poncho accessory. (Vanity)

With the revamped cowboy outfit, I think it'd be pretty neat if they added in a poncho, so we can live out our Man With No Name fantasies. The cloaks/capes in this game look amazing, and are a great addition to a player's choice of cosmetics. I mention capes/cloaks because I think a poncho could...
  3. Green Rango

i really liked the part where Eva is revealed to be a chinese agent, and her entire relationship...

i really liked the part where Eva is revealed to be a chinese agent, and her entire relationship with snake was a fad
  4. Green Rango

How should I replay the game?

If you haven't done a class playthrough, I strongly recommend it. The class that's most fun really depends on your personal preference, but IMO mage is the most fun I've had.
  5. Green Rango

@Bubby Aurora nah chief don't worry 'bout it @GodHimself name someone who wasn't terrible in...

@Bubby Aurora nah chief don't worry 'bout it @GodHimself name someone who wasn't terrible in their younger years
  6. Green Rango

and i just remembered why i don't use forums anymore

and i just remembered why i don't use forums anymore
  7. Green Rango

managed to recover this account after I got back into terraria - twelve year old me posted some...

managed to recover this account after I got back into terraria - twelve year old me posted some p terrible stuff.
  8. Green Rango

one word: ripstiks

one word: ripstiks
  9. Green Rango

PC Tell me some fun facts!

there was literally an unadded weapon called "boring bow". wow
  10. Green Rango

Irritating Town Npc moments

>building house >guide steps in front of where I'm building >stays there >mfw
  11. Green Rango

What is your opinion on future cross-platform play?

would be weird, but fun mobile player may have issues but if it's xbox and pc i can see it happening ps4 may not be possible, as well, sony may have problems implementing cross-play w/ microsoft, but overall it's a gr8 plan.
  12. Green Rango

Your quickest boss kills!

i killed king slime very fast well i don't know - i was wearing some ninja-looking armor i found and it jumped on me and everything became blue and now i'm stuck inside of it i think i killed it i dunno h e l p
  13. Green Rango

What did you do to the Guide?

i asked him to list all the things wood can make. he was listing items nonstop for many a-time, and by the time he finished he had already died from loss of oxygen
  14. Green Rango

Corruption or Purification - Which Would You Choose?

balanced. if there was only light then it would eventually become indistinguishable from dark and y'know, i kinda need drops from the corruption loll
Back
Top Bottom