Greenie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The power of Green is a good one you possess. May you be able to have an awesome birthday as Green will further help you!
    Reactions: Aesir and Greenie
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Thanks! Still working on having complete control over green though. When I do though...
    Aesir
    Aesir
    What is Green's relationship with Blue and Red? I guess those powers are related.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    I'm still working on what the power of green even does. All I know is that when you put the powers of green, red, and blue all together...you're gonna see some serious :red:.
    I sometimes don't get why Nintendo came up with the perfect controller design (Gamecube) and then never used it again.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    The N64 design was good for using one or the other, but a lot of games today need both. Probably would be better if they revisited the Gamecube design and found a way to make it do all the things they need it to do, but better. Maybe by placing the D pad a bit closer to the control stick they could get around that issue.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Perhaps. Still, I liked the n64, even though it wouldn't be all that good for today's games. See, I'm an old fart that does nothing but emulate old games. I haven't bought a console since the original Wii and 360 (I have -2- games for it, and the one was an MMO that I no longer play). I don't use said Wii or 360... (cont)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    so I end up emulating NES/SNES games, and I've got a PS1 and PS2 hooked up to my PC's "monitor" which is actually a TV. And of course, I route the sound through my PC's system so I can hear the PS1/PS2 on my $150 USB headphones, lol. But anyways... I don't do the newer consoles. They'll either release the game on PC or I simply won't bother playing it.
    24 hour inescapable burning heat and humidity that never seems to go below 50%? Yep, it's summer alright.
    You know I've been liking Dark Souls so far but then there's Blight Town and just hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Oh trust me, Mildred can tank Quelaag all day long, and the arrows are for a pair of very infamous buttheads you'll be running into later, the two cheapest non-boss enemies in the game found in Anor Londo. But, if you have poison arrows... you can find a safe spot, poison them and just wait while they slowly die.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Hm. I'll have to find a good bow before I get there then, and maybe do a bit of research to find out who those guys are. The only two infamous buttheads I know of in Anor Londo are bosses, and melee is the best way to take them down.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Nah, these are not bosses, and any bow will do. Shortbow will work just fine. You don't care about the damage, all you need is to poison the guys until they die.
    Callie and Marie amiibos FINALLY confirmed! Of course they're probably also going to be some of the rarest amiibos ever.
    Thing I've learned about Dark Souls: timing is really important. Thing I don't know yet: how I'm supposed to do timing.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Rolling seems to be one of the best tactics for bosses (which is how I beat the asylum demon in only two tries), but then there's regular enemies. With them you need to know that, plus how to parry, plus how to get behind them. I still have yet to figure out what counts as "behind".
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Parrying is easy once you get used to it. I did parry Havel and Black Knights with fist ( yes, it's possible ) a lot, though in the end you won't need it that much unless for cheesing everything, including the final boss.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    PvP requires a lot better timings due to lag.
    I made this character who's a knight who really loves swords. His name, of course, is Sword Knight
    3jJtV6r.png
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Oh, right. The original sword knight.
    (HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THOSE GUYS WHEN KIRBY SUPER STAR IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES EVER?)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Cliche as it may be, I like it.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Sword Knight is kind of supposed to be generic, but to the extreme. Like, he doesn't just like swords, he LIVES swords. His real name has been lost to his swords, which is why he's called sword knight. His swords collection is seemingly limitless. He's trying to invent the art of sword bending to controls swords even better. That kind of stuff.
    I've played too much Splatoon today...but it was worth it. I think.
    Reactions: Ori
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    If you think it was worth it, then it was worth it. It matters not the opinions of others!
    I was asked to draw a "Budgeriguard", and this is what I came up with:
    E0OdEfZ.png
    Greenie
    Greenie
    To explain the pun:
    This is a combination of a budgie/parakeet and a medieval knight, and the proper name for budgies is "budgerigar". So you know...budgie + guard = whatever this is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom