Greenie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thinking I might sometime be changing my name from "RilartheGreen" to simply "Greenie" (reasons why below).
    Reactions: Aesir and Vaikyia
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Greenie may be simple, but it's catchy. At least I think so. I've already requested a username change anyways, so...
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Oh, and now my username is officially Greenie. Also Rilar is supposed to be pronounced like Rye-lar, so that kind of proves my point that it wasn't clear how to pronounce it. No offense intended though, it's more my problem for making a fantasy sounding name that's hard to pronounce.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    oh, well. it is kinda catchy, tho
    Ok so in Pokemon Moon I have a Tapu Lele and Tapu Bulu that have really, really good stats (cont.)
    Greenie
    Greenie
    On one hand, they're both perfect for competitive play. On the other hand, that means I feel inclined to EV train them, which is something I've found I hate doing.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    It sucks without super training in my opinion.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    At least we have something to change IVs now. EV training is still as tedious as it ever was, but at least you don't have to pray to Arceus to get ideal IVs.
    Late night sketch of Tapu Lele, since I just caught one earlier.
    NJUPsZ3.png
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    When you are done, keep the low opacity brush sketch with the line-art for a nicer looking sketch feel. Or just use more of a pencil brush.

Chicken-scratching with the lineart doesn't make it look like a sketch, it makes it look like a inexperienced traced drawing.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    This means no offense to the drawing at all, just a little tip for when you want to have more of a sketch feel to your drawings in the future.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    I appreciate the advice, but in this case this actually is just a simple sketch. Just something that I did for fun because I felt like drawing but didn't want to spend several hours on making something finished. Art advice is always appreciated regardless though, I've been drawing seriously for two years and I still have no idea what I'm doing.
    Um...UM....
    5XYUKoD.png
    Reactions: Prism Bolt
    Prism Bolt
    Prism Bolt
    i liked this but i have no idea what the :red: this is
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Panty and Stocking, a cult classic anime from a few years ago. Not one that I'd recommend for everyone though. It's a weird show for weird people, so it's perfect for me, but not everyone.

This thing in particular I THOUGHT was a teaser for the long awaited season 2 of this series. But then turns out it was just an announcement for a P&S themed cafe.
    Prism Bolt
    Prism Bolt
    LOL XD THANKS FOR TELLEN MEH
    Pokemon Sun and Moon are rated E
    e98.gif
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    uh, i don't get it, but ok...
    also, if u don't mind, can i kindly ask that i add you as a friend?
    (i also feel like i owe you a bit of an explaination of why i act like you're my senapi or something, but it was too many characters xD)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    OH BOY, i just saw those other 2 gifs you posted
    Greenie
    Greenie
    If you want to add me as a friend, feel free. Just PM me with your friend code, and I'll tell you mine.
    Well, today's SU episode was...interesting. Pretty good still, but definitely not what I was expecting.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Maybe we'll get one after they fuse and the ship becomes cannon. Which I know has to happen at this point. To think that not long ago, Lapis refused to even speak to Peridot...
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    oooooooh, that's your OC emerald in the pic. Just realized... im slow
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    although tbh, peridot never really DID anything to lapis. itz just the :red: jasper
    4 days left, man. try to stay strong. and be sure not to explode when the day comes :p
    Greenie
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    honestly, the only gen i played was 5. i was obsessed. i feel like this will bring me back :)
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Thinking about it, Sun and Moon might be pretty gen 5 like in a way. Gen 5 was meant to be kind of a reboot generation where they made a lot of changes to the standard Pokemon formula, and these seem to be changing even more. Looks like they're all good changes too, especially since they finally removed HMs.
    Thanks for the follow darling.
    Reactions: Greenie
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Honestly I should have been following you a long time ago. But hey, now that you're back I thought it would be the perfect time!
    Learning how to do 3D modeling a bit better. Naturally, the first thing I try making is a greatsword.
    When I first got into SU I swore I'd never make a gemsona. Things change. Meet Emerald, everybody.
    RT3q9A5.png
    Halloween is like the #1 producer of post holiday trash. The candy wrappers are coming out of the :red:ing walls mang.
    Ok well ignoring what I said yesterday, I might think about getting Skyrim special edition. Only if I can get it on sale though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom