Greenie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While I still think Re:Zero is worth watching, I have no idea why so many people say it's the best anime of the year.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    The majority of people I've seen saying it's bad only say that because it's popular though. I've seen very few people who actually have an informed opinion on why they think it's bad.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Hmm.
    Maybe I've been thinking about Berserk.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Maybe, I've been seeing a lot of mixed opinions on Berserk. Ones that are actually informed and make sense, too.
    Jesus, people are STILL mad about Ash losing the Kalos league? Even if the trailer made it look like he'd win, is it really that surprising?
    Reactions: PlanteraBlade
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    The best thing outside of the first season is the Johto League episode where Ash actually finally beats Gary. And in a later season he beat the entire Battle Frontier, even Pyramid King Brandon, and was given the chance to be a Frontier Brain. Now that is something a lot of players who beat the Champion haven't done.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Then he proceeds to somehow be beaten by some scrub with a Chimchar soon after in Sinnoh. And he still hasn't been a champion a single time.
    Ok how exactly do people still like this anime?
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    It's pretty simple - they made it seem like Ash had a very good chance to win. They made it extremely convincing that he'd be capable of winning. It looked like there would be something new.

But none of that happened, and it was really lame.
    I feel like not enough people remember Knytt Stories. Or know what it is, for that matter.
    Part of me wants to ask for anime recommendations. The other part of me knows 90% of those recommendations will be Boku no Pico.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Crap I don't have Hulu...
    Maybe I should just go through the list of suggestions you gave me until I find one I can watch on Crunchyroll or Netflix. I'm pretty sure I've seen Lucky Star on Crunchyroll though.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    From what I understand, you can watch Hulu for free (without subscribing to Hulu Plus) if you're using a PC. But it won't let you on a tablet/mobile device I've heard. My Mom who uses a Tablet says she can't use Hulu on it. Madoka Magica I know for sure is on Netflix and Crunchyroll.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Oh, so you CAN watch Hulu for free! Well that makes a lot of things a lot easier. Now I'll have something to watch while I wait for new episodes of the ongoing series I'm watching to come out.
    Ok so ignore what I said yesterday; apparently the past week of SU was more about one of the show's writers getting run off twitter.
    Oh, so THAT'S what happened to Pink Diamond. So much for the theory that the next big story arc will be about her then.
    Something tells me the next SU arc is going to finally deal with the corrupted gems. Anyone else get that feeling?
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    I just wanna know about the diamond thing.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I'm fairly certain it's got something to do with Pink Diamond first.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Maybe it'll have something to do with Pink Diamond since that whole thing was just brought up. Kind of seems like the corrupted gems have been brought up a lot recently, which makes me wonder if they're going to be the next arc.
    I made the mistake of thinking Re:Zero was just another SAO-like trash anime.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    My ratings for whether I even give them a chance is 'Is it Gurren Lagann? Is it Hellsing Ultimate? Is it Devil May Cry? If so, immediate victory. If not, how much Gurren Lagann/Hellsing Ultimate/Devil May Cry does it contain? If a lot of one, or some of all, it might be worth my time. If very little or none, its garbage. Is it dubbed? If not, I'm not gonna bother.'
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    Why the heck everybody talking about this damn Re:Zero and annoying Ram and Rem? PLEASE STOP DOING THIS
    Greenie
    Greenie
    BECAUSE IT'S A UNIQUE TAKE ON THE SAO FORMULA THAT COUNTLESS OTHER TRASH ANIMES HAVE FOLLOWED! BUT UNLIKE THOSE, IT ACTUALLY DOES IT WELL!
    And um...I guess everyone likes Ram and Rem because waifus. Maybe also because they slowly turn into pretty interesting characters. Probably more because waifus though.
    You know the more we find out about Rose Quartz, the less she seems like the ideal leader and role model we thought she was.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Sorta, except not?
    She seems more like Steven but even more clueless
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Well there's the fact that she didn't seem to know much about Earth despite fighting an entire war for it, and kept a lot of secrets that she probably shouldn't have (come on, she could have told SOMEBODY why Bismuth was bubbled), and it seems wanted to stay separate from everything on Earth even though they're who she was fighting for.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    She may have had some good ideas about how gems should be able to do whatever they want and not just what they were made for, and she may have been able to appreciate humans for having the ability to grow up and change naturally, but beyond that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom