Recent content by Greenie

1. Greenie

My 1.1 worlds never got corrupted in the computer sense, thankfully. As for the in game sense...

My 1.1 worlds never got corrupted in the computer sense, thankfully. As for the in game sense Let's just say I think the ability to clean your worlds is one way modern versions are better than 1.1.
  2. Greenie

I miss the balance 1.1 had. That was the last version of the game where there was more of a...

I miss the balance 1.1 had. That was the last version of the game where there was more of a distinction between the classes than just "one is ranged with bullets, the other is ranged with mana, and the other is ranged with no ammo or mana". Plus the bosses weren't so insane that the only viable...
  3. Greenie

The moon is my city

The moon is my city
  4. Greenie

sorry but bad times in the distance

sorry but bad times in the distance
  5. Greenie

Sweet vibes bro

Sweet vibes bro
  6. Greenie

"I give you my word that if you ever start to doubt yourself, I'll come and belt you one. So...

"I give you my word that if you ever start to doubt yourself, I'll come and belt you one. So don't worry, I'm right by your side." - Kamina
  7. Greenie

For a second I thought this was something where somebody finally managed to bring their waifu to...

For a second I thought this was something where somebody finally managed to bring their waifu to lifeu.
  8. Greenie

I think they might have actually put effort into that one

I think they might have actually put effort into that one
  9. Greenie

Well just PM me if you feel like joining. We're always looking for new people.

Well just PM me if you feel like joining. We're always looking for new people.
  10. Greenie

I'm part of a discord group with a lot of other current/former TCf people on it, would you maybe...

I'm part of a discord group with a lot of other current/former TCf people on it, would you maybe be interested in joining it? If so I can pm you the invite.
  11. Greenie

The best one

The best one
  12. Greenie

Oh then I totally would.

Oh then I totally would.
  13. Greenie

Depends I guess. Would eating all of them myself count as destruction?

Depends I guess. Would eating all of them myself count as destruction?
  14. Greenie

Well that'd just be downright evil, of course I wouldn't do that.

Well that'd just be downright evil, of course I wouldn't do that.
  15. Greenie

BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT

BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT
Back
Top Bottom