• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Greybrynn's latest activity

• Greybrynn
    Greybrynn commented on Champion Greninjoid's profile post.
    Lol I’m just gonna stop now lol
  • Greybrynn
    Quite literally it is impossible
  • Greybrynn
    OH YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME FROM HAVING DIAMONDS AY? WELL YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE MINECRAFT EXISTS NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, TIME TRAVEL...
  • Greybrynn
    @Champion Greninjoid WELL THEY ARE POWERFUL @Hootle The Owlet YOU CANNOT DO SUCH THING AS IM INVINCIBLE!!!!
  • Greybrynn
    Greybrynn reacted to Hootle The Owlet's comment on Champion Greninjoid's profile post with Haha Haha.
    I'll just hack Minecraft so I can bring my terraria items, and destroy your Minecraft character with a legendary zenith while I steal...
  • Greybrynn
    Greybrynn updated their status.
    I’ve really been wanting to do a SMP with the roleplay aspect like empires SMP and I would love to be a Druid also skin change!
  • Greybrynn
    NO YOU WONT I WILL STOP YOU
  • Greybrynn
    Sorry but no this was the only way to reach parity, and more likely have a better chance to achieve cross play but not garunteed
  • Greybrynn
    Greybrynn commented on Greybrynn's profile post.
    She’s been having fun, even with how pc is. She also can even stream properly now!
  • Greybrynn
    Greybrynn updated their status.
    Me and ender started playing 1.4.3 together! Then we played calamity 1.5 I decided to start and be a rogue and set clay to be one of the...
  • Greybrynn
    Well if you take them then you owe me 500 IOU’s from you
  • Greybrynn
    NO
  • Greybrynn
    Greybrynn reacted to Champion Greninjoid's comment on Champion Greninjoid's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Give me half and I leave in piece. That’s the best deal I’ll offer >:3
  • Greybrynn
    It’s now just on sale? Oh my goodness I could’ve saved like $5 when gifting my friend terraria(she got a really good gaming laptop for...
  • Greybrynn
    Greybrynn reacted to Buffling's comment on Mug Romantic the Mimic a's profile post with Like Like.
    206 my dudes; beat that
Top Bottom