• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Recent content by Greybrynn

1. Greybrynn

Lol I’m just gonna stop now lol

Lol I’m just gonna stop now lol
  2. Greybrynn

Quite literally it is impossible

Quite literally it is impossible
  3. Greybrynn

OH YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME FROM HAVING DIAMONDS AY? WELL YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE MINECRAFT...

OH YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME FROM HAVING DIAMONDS AY? WELL YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE MINECRAFT EXISTS NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, TIME TRAVEL CANNOT EFFECT THE NOW BECAUSE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO THROUGH AND CHANGE SOMETHING THAT ALREADY HAPPENED YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE THE OUTCOME FOR SOME OTHER MULTIVERSE
  4. Greybrynn

@Champion Greninjoid WELL THEY ARE POWERFUL @Hootle The Owlet YOU CANNOT DO SUCH THING AS IM...

@Champion Greninjoid WELL THEY ARE POWERFUL @Hootle The Owlet YOU CANNOT DO SUCH THING AS IM INVINCIBLE!!!!
  5. Greybrynn

I’ve really been wanting to do a SMP with the roleplay aspect like empires SMP and I would love...

I’ve really been wanting to do a SMP with the roleplay aspect like empires SMP and I would love to be a Druid also skin change!
  6. Greybrynn

NO YOU WONT I WILL STOP YOU

NO YOU WONT I WILL STOP YOU
  7. Greybrynn

Console Legacy Ocram Trophy turned into Andrew Sphinx Painting

Sorry but no this was the only way to reach parity, and more likely have a better chance to achieve cross play but not garunteed
  8. Greybrynn

She’s been having fun, even with how pc is. She also can even stream properly now!

She’s been having fun, even with how pc is. She also can even stream properly now!
  9. Greybrynn

Me and ender started playing 1.4.3 together! Then we played calamity 1.5 I decided to start and...

Me and ender started playing 1.4.3 together! Then we played calamity 1.5 I decided to start and be a rogue and set clay to be one of the vein mines
  10. Greybrynn

Well if you take them then you owe me 500 IOU’s from you

Well if you take them then you owe me 500 IOU’s from you
  11. Greybrynn

NO

NO
  12. Greybrynn

Terraria State of the Game - January 2022

It’s now just on sale? Oh my goodness I could’ve saved like $5 when gifting my friend terraria(she got a really good gaming laptop for her birthday) And 1.4.3 being worked on console and mobile! Nice!!
  13. Greybrynn

I’ve managed to start watching hermitcraft season 6 of grian…. The first episode was kind of...

I’ve managed to start watching hermitcraft season 6 of grian…. The first episode was kind of still hard to watch just because not as entertaining… but now I’m into it! And apparently season 6 was like 2 years long
  14. Greybrynn

But I want my 46 diamonds….

But I want my 46 diamonds….
  15. Greybrynn

@IndigoGollum ….. that last part happens to me all the time lol

@IndigoGollum ….. that last part happens to me all the time lol
Top Bottom