Greybrynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man I hope you guys will enjoy this episode I’m editing, I’m no where near done but like it’s taking forever to even edit a few seconds, I’d definitely like your guy’s feedback on it when it’s out, I’m try a new type of style of editing.
    But it would work way better with Minecraft however.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Trying to go with a style that’s cool and similar to fWhip’s style in minecraft but like I’d definitely use that editing style when playing minecraft
    Man this video is gonna take forever to edit, I just want to make it good, so I think the next recordings I do might be the last of them so I can have less to edit.
    But like I seriously am trying my best at making it good and have a lot more text than my recent ones have been with me being lazy
    i just beat yharon first try....
    malice mode master mode....
    and literally yharon is changedand there isn't even a heal phase so that's mainly why i survived XD
    AverageAnimalAppreciator
    AverageAnimalAppreciator
    s-so...
    you only have to fight him o-once now?
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Yeah, it makes me sad, and like it makes him so easy too, like literally no more healing to him ruins it to me.
    Like why doesn’t he heal though?
    I’d just like to believe it is a bug…
    But I don’t know enough info to say either
    I just beat polterghast first try…
    Wow…. And I have some weapons that are insane now, now to beat DoG or old duke
    I just realised how close we are to the state of the game lol.
    Anyways Ive decided to restart my FTW Malice mode start in hardmode thing, made the mistake of deciding to paint the entire world, and well that made dirt walls have illuminate paint on them… so it was not good looking, I would’ve been fine if illuminate paint wasn’t a paint in 1.4.3 lol,
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    seriously will have to wait until 1.4.4 to do it without worrying about illuminate paint
    Oh my gosh the new armor and accessory logout switches are amazing!
    Can’t wait for them, despite me probably not gonna use them XD
    Welp, time to beat profaned guardians.
    And for some reason boss checklist say that they are before moonlord and same with dragon folly when they are post moonlord, weird, and no matter how many times I beat leviathan, won’t actually take a completed thing.
    OH MY GOD EMPRESS OF LIGHT IS SO :red:ING DIFFERENT IN MALICE MODE AHHHHHHHH
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I'm literally flying through a bunch of bosses lol, i think I'm gonna fight her either after duke, astrum or just fight her now post ravager.
    dunno though. I love how I've just been flying through this whole thing lately.
    also for some odd reason no matter how many times i beat leviathin it never gets marked as defeated on boss checklist and the tresure bag won't be sold by the alchemist npc lite person.
    Heh, I just went out of progression and beat golem just to get scoria bars lol, now back to leviathan and astrum aerius.
    Oh and at some point I need to get to the brimstone elemental XD
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    i'm debating after beating this playthrough, maybe starting a FTW MM malice mode start in hardmode calamity thing
    it's so weird going into my old 1.3 calamity mod world because there is so much :red: that no longer is there, as in mods, no alchemist npc, no luiafk.
    so much of the world is ruined
    I need to get back into modding again, but like it's too much work, and :red: like that, and like why do i have to do textures and not have them be like it immeadietly.
    and what I'm mainly talking about is blocks. I think I might even make a new biome if I get to it if I can get back into modding lol
    IndigoGollum
    IndigoGollum
    What sort of blocks are you planning to make?
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I dunno, just random ones lol, maybe magma, defiunitely asphalt platforms and such, i already have asphalt platforms though.
    i think i might make magma just deal 1 damage every 2 or 3 seconds if i can figure it out, sort of like minecraft, and you cant be immune to it, only if you craft the decorational version(which is literally the same but does not do damage)
    I’ve decided to make another series amidst my feather worthy master mage one lol, it’s master mode and I’m starting in hardmode on the celebration mk II seed… ranger only too btw, it is the :red:ing worst rig now, nine minutes in and still no torches…
    I can’t even get far because the jungle is just straight up against the ocean.
    But at least I start out with the green cap
    not me just now realising that I was on 1,4 preview instead of stable version on tomodloader when i swapped off of 1.3 lol
    I thought I lost my 1.4 tmodloader character, thank god I didn’t, it’s just in the migrate page
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom