Greybrynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Prepare you tiny hats because I am going to be making some hermitcraft peeps in picrew starting with scar sadly with a tiny hat
    • Haha
    Reactions: Kitnight
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Okay finished scar and grian! Yes scar took forever to make lol
    AF7556F7-2602-4254-922C-225F0823D53A.jpeg
    5E044CA5-79FC-4A45-A48A-E9D36E5D2FCC.png
    Edit: for Mumbo jumbo, yes you guessed it because there is no facial hair, I’m gonna be copying and pasting his Stache onto it!
    can anyone help me out? i need to get simple voice chat to work on minecraft java server for aezancraft, I'm gonna change the Ip if you are gonna help me out so then you can;'t join after helkping out, but at that point why not fill out the form?
    Here is Ermwasdifer! This actually helped me out with imagining him way better.
    3A7BAD80-13C2-401E-9F14-11F003DB92ED.png
    Reactions: Kitnight
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    , and by the way, all of this is in a small suit that fits me like iron man.. lol
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    The he/him part was about Ermwasdifer. You said "This actually helped me out with imagining him way better." So I thought they are male, I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
    Also, I already knew you are enby, and definitely accept and respect you as who you are. (I mentioned the profile picture seperately and said you, after all)
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    yeah the ermwasdifer one is male, the new profiel images are me, what i wish i could lool like and am trying to get tow, but yeah i understand
    If anyone wonders why I questioned why I made my name long, I’m using discord’s browser on my phone, the only browser I have and I have to sign in every time…
    I’m working on a Minecraft video!
    And I’m building a good house in survival!
    It’s pocket edition(still bedrock) but I’m using a controller
    22A9EE62-79B7-41A4-B218-0C8D9EE29CB5.png

Edit: I’m thinking of making a piston door on the front when I can
    🤦
    BAE86BB3-5EDD-4D50-BB28-5D4D05BE7FB9.jpeg

Just so you all know, no matter what someone always sees you as attractive, attractive also isn’t just about your looks, someone can find you attractive by how you act and everything, so yeah…. This video I would not recommend, haven’t watched it but the comments showed me that I shouldn’t, have a great day you amazing people!!
    Me: I’m ace
    People: you haven’t found the right partner yet
    Me: yes and no, I do want a partner but for the reasons of living with someone that I love and we both have fun with each other, not for the other reason..
    Also me: and if you insult my fellow garlic bread enjoyers then you shall meet my wrath
    Don’t forget to come to Aezancraft when you can do then you can possibly be part of a series that is similar to hermitcraft, well here is the form!
    Aezancraft form
    Not the garlic bread the weakness of being ace, garlic bread, it’s too good
    92912C0C-7DF4-4802-9FBC-2F8F6C371892.jpeg
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    As a none-ace person... please, not the garlic bread!

(On a different note, how did Garlic Bread become an ace thing? I mean, I don't mind it, I find it hilarious... I'm just genuinely curious, it feels so... random)
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    It’s just overall a funny thing, just happens to be that, Your not talking to the right guy lol
    Want to say that either 6-11 spots are still open for Aezancraft(hermitcraft without being hermitcraft) the 6-11 is because we either want 10 or 15 people depends on how many we can get approved quickly
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    (and I want it quick myself too because I’m sort of loosing interest and my friend might end up loosing interest too)
    So here is the link again(I just want a bit more activity, and if you can share it else where that will be appreciated)
    Aezancraft form
    Ok Aezancraft(basically hermitcraft) is open for forums, we will accept people that we will accept and we will have a max of 15 people in the server(so 13 extra people that aren’t me and a friend)
    Link: Aezancraft form
    @HangeZoëTheTurkey you are lucky because the question with 15 in it you automatically pass
    Which one would fit the most for something similar to hermitcraft?
    Frosscraft
    Reclusecraft
    SolitaryCraft
    EkshoCraft
    AlkioCraft
    EternityCraft
    OdicuneCraft
    LodhemoCraft
    FuplixCraft
    IatrenCraft
    EinoaCraft
    LosraCraft
    AezandCraft
    IgkeshCraft
    KallaiCraft
    I was talking to my friend, and I want to try adding some Minecraft content to my channel and I talked to him and we both decided to do a hermitcraft server of our own, it’s like hermitcraft but not it….
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    oh hmmm, well i mean you could, i mean with school going on i can't really get on until the weekends so yeah, also this whole thing is like hermitcraft, except you have to tell me when you are getting on so then i can boot up the server, if you could go do the form i would appreciate that!
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    What kind of things to you want me to say about myself?
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    It’s anything that you want to share that you are comfortable with sharing, like stuff so we can get to know you better.(don’t know why I’m saying this as if it’s the form because both my friend and I manage it lol)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom