Greybrynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh stupid bedrock edition of Minecraft, thanks for killing me although I landed safely in the ground….
    I tried opening my inventory while flying to take a quick glimpse… didn’t open up I kept trying and gave up and I landed on the floor and died about 1500+ blocks away from spawn Ughh, welp I did save and exit, so imma copy the world until I get my stuff, and find the location in creative
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I also finally got to level 33 and put mending on my netherite pickaxe with fortune III
    Sorry guys but it makes sense what imma be saying.
    So I’m not gonna be as much active as I said I was going to be I’m goi to be wayyyy less active, I’ll still be around though, love you all! And have a nice rest of this year/school year!
    I almost lost all my stuff today in Minecraft… all my netherite stuff and my mending book… and my elytra and my rockets… everything, not my diamond though lol… but man that was a close one
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I need to be more careful i don't know why my elytra stopped flying it wasnt broken..
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    Mushy Chlorophyte
    In Terraria I started only playing journey mode. My character has all the stuff researched, but i use none of it unless something like this happens.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Oh yeah have I told you guys about the time I grabbed the wrong diamond helmet and upgraded it to netherite? I just need 2 more debre to get the helmet to netherite… it had thorns, this helmet is good and all but not as good… if only it is less expensive to combine them…
    Man adding mending to my fortune 3 netherite pickaxe is 33 levels and I went from 30 to 7 today
    Ok what the hell has happened… I quite literally leave the forums and come back right now and see an argument happening… man I feel like I could’ve stopped it if I’ve seen it…
    Even more if it’s were in person I would’ve 100% been able to stop it…
    Cherry_Chan
    Cherry_Chan
    What argument? Between who? Huh?
    Blue_M4ge
    Blue_M4ge
    If you’re taking about the one <<Terrarian>> started in the august state of the game it’s no use trying since he’s done this in several other threads.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I know but still I felt like I could’ve just been like, this isn’t getting anywhere and stopped it sooner then it did..
    Huh odd that the new state of game isn’t showing up in the home.. hmmm
    Probably will be added on later
    Hmmm I saw a Twitter post from cennxx replying to something, forgot it was, all I know it is this little structure thingy, butt anyway cennxx said we have some news for console later today but let’s focus on this post right now.
    I can’t help but think the state of game is coming today hmmmmmmm
    Don’t you love it when you type suit and you end up typing h instead of u? Man gotta love that
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Says exactly what I think when I spell stuff wrong on accident(I’m actually kidding, I think oh come on!)
    Is it bad that I am now understanding Mumbai’s redstone that mostly confused most of his subscribers?
    Man I think I’ve started to understand redstone wayyyyy more then I used to, I can use comparators! I can use them!!! Oh my gosh reading that as I typed I just read it as if it were mumbo saying it lol….
    But man I’ve started to understand his redstone builds so much, and I hope that true Java and bedrock parity comes actually I only want parity redstone wise
    Man I am going to completely blame mumbo jumbo for making me want to do a huge jungle ruins build in terraria… it’s gonna be huge, islands and everything and such.
    Man I need to stop watching about 4 hours of hermit craft season 7….. I’m already on episode 36!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I would also like to thank you oncemore for your efforts to get the community conversing.
    I think I’ve gotten a bit too much into watching mumbo jumbo… ive just started watching Hermicraft season 7….
    I’ve only started getting into Hermicraft since season 8… lol
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I've been watching Grian and Docm77.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    i seem to only really watch grian just for hermitcraft season 8 too lol
    Today welp I have a new quote now…. My friend said it’s my new quote lol well here it is!:
    “Horror games would be a lot less scary if the volume was turned down”—me 2021
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom